Snapchat moving beyond self-destructing messages with Stories
0. phoneArena 04 Oct 2013, 01:08 posted on
The main hook of Snapchat so far has been that the picture messages you send will self-destruct after a certain amount of time (usually no more than 10 seconds). The app has gained a lot of popularity with those who want to share pictures, but don't want to worry about those pictures ending up floating around the web, usually the bulk of use would be in the realm of drunken nights or sexting. But, Snapchat wants to move beyond that reputation with a new feature called Stories...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 3718; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
What if I'm offline for more than 24 hours then I can't see the story pics! Old pics should be allowed to view.
2. Even4steven (Posts: 41; Member since: 03 Aug 2012)
I think there are many Snapchat users like myself, who use it for the fun app that it is. A picture is worth a thousand words, and the ease of use is fantastic. Is is not just for drunks or sexting
5. cheeseycheeser (Posts: 413; Member since: 24 Mar 2011)
Exactly! Honestly no one I know really uses it for sexting. It's basically like a more fun form of texting.
3. Azurus (Posts: 12; Member since: 22 Apr 2013)
what about windows phone ?? is it coming anytime soon to WP8 :c ???
4. DontHateOnS60 (Posts: 867; Member since: 20 Apr 2009)
Seriously, what ever happened to that?