Smarty Ring lets you manage your smartphone finger-style
0. phoneArena 11 Dec 2013, 08:07 posted on
Smarty Ring will join forces with smart-watches, glasses and other wearables by virtue of being the smallest smartphone companion by far - one that you wear on your finger...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
10. andynaija (Posts: 673; Member since: 08 Sep 2012)
Hey Psmurf curious how did you get the yellow banner with the description across the top of your profile?
2. justapotato2 (Posts: 6; Member since: 13 Jun 2013)
reminds me of the hybra O.R.B that won an award but never made it to market
look it up. bluetooth ear piece thats a ring. Hybra orb
3. SleepingOz (unregistered)
This is getting ridiculous but I would wear this.
4. VLaRueC (Posts: 168; Member since: 18 Dec 2012)
It simply can't succeed because it is not an Apple device. I thought PA made this clear when the Gear came out. I'll wait until it includes biometrics and ios7..
5. PapaSmurf (Posts: 9887; Member since: 14 May 2012)
You're opening Pandora's box with a comment like that - just letting you know if you didn't already.
6. VLaRueC (Posts: 168; Member since: 18 Dec 2012)
I'm aware. I just don't understand why techblogs pick and choose favorites based on brands. I'm the ideal candidate for this product, actually. I also like the Gear but let's be honest, PA and other tech sites was less than nice about it. I guarantee that when, and if, Apple develops the watch (and a ring if things like this take off) it will receive unfair rave. I'll stop. I'm an electronic lover so I shouldn't distract people from the above article.
17. rawbow (Posts: 428; Member since: 30 Mar 2012)
quit ranting, to become a good brand you need to be "good" which their devices are. Last time I checked, this world can have more than one good electronics brand. And guess what genius, people on tech blogs who favor apple are "people" so they can have preferences, just like you have for your own.
7. cheeseycheeser (Posts: 411; Member since: 24 Mar 2011)
I would be much more interested in this than a watch!
8. Sauce (unregistered)
Yay for remote triggered phoneography. Meanwhile.. still using cable remotes and releases on 4 of my DSLR's T_T
13. sabkepitaji (Posts: 5; Member since: 11 Dec 2013)
yes..and it will vibrate every time the vagina goes more than 5 meter away..:D
14. Sauce (unregistered)
If your lady goes 5 meters away from you when you have a condom on, you're doin it wrong.
24. rusticguy (Posts: 2828; Member since: 11 Aug 2012)
Well, i asked because of this Ad :)
15. cdgoin (Posts: 409; Member since: 28 Jul 2010)
OK Smart watch.. big bulky & useless, Smart glasses.. doubly useless.. This ring.. eh.. Too big and bulky. Get back to be when its regular ring size.
19. zachattack (Posts: 621; Member since: 31 Jul 2013)
OK now THAT is freaking awesome, much cooler than the samsung gimmick watch. A friggen ring man!!! How cool is that lol
22. great (Posts: 80; Member since: 21 Jan 2013)
whoa.... thank god she showed two fingers instead of the ring finger alone !
23. Altair (Posts: 367; Member since: 02 Feb 2012)
Hmm this might be actually more succesful than "smartwatches".