Smartphone thief uses the phone's camera to out himself on victim's Facebook page
0. phoneArena 09 Mar 2013, 13:53 posted on
An idiot thief (is there any other kind?) might have tripped himself up after stealing a smartphone in the Bronx and then using the phone's camera to take a picture of himself which automatically posted it on the victim's Facebook page; in the picture, the dope-y thief, seen in the photo smoking marijuana, has yet to be caught...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
3. Jasonhunterx (Posts: 110; Member since: 20 Jul 2011)
I'm black myself can I make a "racist" comment?
29. Azure01 (Posts: 124; Member since: 16 Aug 2011)
Im willing to bet you that guy is not even black, possibly dominican.
8. Enough-Is-Never-Enough (Posts: 14; Member since: 06 Nov 2011)
Dumb, dumb, dumb......
Did I forget to mention how dumb he was????????
9. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 2952; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
Smart woman-Stupid thief!
Either the phone's smarter than the thief...or the thief is stoned cold!
If you have to be a thief, know what stuff you're trying to stealing!
14. roscuthiii (Posts: 1602; Member since: 18 Jul 2010)
Not that smart... walking around alone at 3:00 a.m.
10. N-fanboy (Posts: 347; Member since: 12 Jan 2013)
Give the guy a break, he was high for goodness sakes...
20. gmracer1 (Posts: 646; Member since: 28 Dec 2012)
Say that after someone does the same thing to you. 1d10t.
11. poorblackman (Posts: 1; Member since: 09 Mar 2013)
Call this man "Robbin Hood" stealing from the rich and giving to... um ... himself. You are the reason why people hate us
16. fanboy1974 (Posts: 826; Member since: 12 Nov 2011)
I found a 3G ipad in the crapper about a month ago at the school my son was wrestling at. Very first thing I did was take it to a school employee. A crappy ipad is not worth going to jail over. No such thing as finders keepers with electronic gadgets that have cameras and gps. But if it was $100 cash with "no" wallet then it's mine. If it had a wallet then it's going to the owner.
28. HDShatter (Posts: 1014; Member since: 17 Jan 2013)
Hepatitis is not fun should of left it.
22. scsa852k (Posts: 239; Member since: 16 Oct 2012)
Why the hell didn't he reset the device and unlo.....
Oh well, what am I expecting.
33. israinwet (Posts: 47; Member since: 29 Nov 2012)
Reminds me of what Cerberus can do....but then he took the picture himself -___-)
39. jtl78 (Posts: 18; Member since: 19 Nov 2012)
Man! I got two good shots of an idiot and 1 shot of the interior of the damn guy that took my cell phone! How could I post him online like this??