Smartphone thief uses the phone's camera to out himself on victim's Facebook page
Imagine the unnamed victim's surprise when she checked her Facebook page and found the picture of the thief, blowing out smoke after taking a hit of marijuana. What the dope-y criminal didn't know was that the victim had set up her phone to send all of her snapshots directly to her Facebook wall. And while the guy is still free at the moment, it probably won't be too long before he is cuffed and taken away by one of New York's Finest.
source: NewYorkPost via CNET
3. Jasonhunterx posted on 09 Mar 2013, 14:10 21 0
I'm black myself can I make a "racist" comment?
29. Azure01 posted on 09 Mar 2013, 23:11 0 0
Im willing to bet you that guy is not even black, possibly dominican.
8. Enough-Is-Never-Enough posted on 09 Mar 2013, 14:43 6 0
Dumb, dumb, dumb......
Did I forget to mention how dumb he was????????
9. Nathan_ingx posted on 09 Mar 2013, 14:44 11 0
Smart woman-Stupid thief!
Either the phone's smarter than the thief...or the thief is stoned cold!
If you have to be a thief, know what stuff you're trying to stealing!
14. roscuthiii posted on 09 Mar 2013, 15:48 5 0
Not that smart... walking around alone at 3:00 a.m.
10. N-fanboy posted on 09 Mar 2013, 14:54 0 5
Give the guy a break, he was high for goodness sakes...
20. gmracer1 posted on 09 Mar 2013, 17:56 0 0
Say that after someone does the same thing to you. 1d10t.
11. poorblackman posted on 09 Mar 2013, 15:10 1 0
Call this man "Robbin Hood" stealing from the rich and giving to... um ... himself. You are the reason why people hate us
16. fanboy1974 posted on 09 Mar 2013, 16:09 5 1
I found a 3G ipad in the crapper about a month ago at the school my son was wrestling at. Very first thing I did was take it to a school employee. A crappy ipad is not worth going to jail over. No such thing as finders keepers with electronic gadgets that have cameras and gps. But if it was $100 cash with "no" wallet then it's mine. If it had a wallet then it's going to the owner.
22. scsa852k posted on 09 Mar 2013, 18:39 3 1
Why the hell didn't he reset the device and unlo.....
Oh well, what am I expecting.
33. israinwet posted on 10 Mar 2013, 01:00 0 0
Reminds me of what Cerberus can do....but then he took the picture himself -___-)
39. jtl78 posted on 11 Mar 2013, 21:53 0 0
Man! I got two good shots of an idiot and 1 shot of the interior of the damn guy that took my cell phone! How could I post him online like this??