Smartphone thief uses the phone's camera to out himself on victim's Facebook page
Imagine the unnamed victim's surprise when she checked her Facebook page and found the picture of the thief, blowing out smoke after taking a hit of marijuana. What the dope-y criminal didn't know was that the victim had set up her phone to send all of her snapshots directly to her Facebook wall. And while the guy is still free at the moment, it probably won't be too long before he is cuffed and taken away by one of New York's Finest.
source: NewYorkPost via CNET
3. Jasonhunterx (Posts: 110; Member since: 20 Jul 2011)
I'm black myself can I make a "racist" comment?
29. Azure01 (Posts: 126; Member since: 16 Aug 2011)
Im willing to bet you that guy is not even black, possibly dominican.
8. Enough-Is-Never-Enough (Posts: 14; Member since: 06 Nov 2011)
Dumb, dumb, dumb......
Did I forget to mention how dumb he was????????
9. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 2957; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
Smart woman-Stupid thief!
Either the phone's smarter than the thief...or the thief is stoned cold!
If you have to be a thief, know what stuff you're trying to stealing!
14. roscuthiii (Posts: 1659; Member since: 18 Jul 2010)
Not that smart... walking around alone at 3:00 a.m.
10. N-fanboy (Posts: 445; Member since: 12 Jan 2013)
Give the guy a break, he was high for goodness sakes...
20. gmracer1 (Posts: 646; Member since: 28 Dec 2012)
Say that after someone does the same thing to you. 1d10t.
11. poorblackman (Posts: 1; Member since: 09 Mar 2013)
Call this man "Robbin Hood" stealing from the rich and giving to... um ... himself. You are the reason why people hate us
16. fanboy1974 (Posts: 946; Member since: 12 Nov 2011)
I found a 3G ipad in the crapper about a month ago at the school my son was wrestling at. Very first thing I did was take it to a school employee. A crappy ipad is not worth going to jail over. No such thing as finders keepers with electronic gadgets that have cameras and gps. But if it was $100 cash with "no" wallet then it's mine. If it had a wallet then it's going to the owner.
28. HDShatter (Posts: 1014; Member since: 17 Jan 2013)
Hepatitis is not fun should of left it.
22. scsa852k (Posts: 251; Member since: 16 Oct 2012)
Why the hell didn't he reset the device and unlo.....
Oh well, what am I expecting.
33. israinwet (Posts: 47; Member since: 29 Nov 2012)
Reminds me of what Cerberus can do....but then he took the picture himself -___-)
39. jtl78 (Posts: 18; Member since: 19 Nov 2012)
Man! I got two good shots of an idiot and 1 shot of the interior of the damn guy that took my cell phone! How could I post him online like this??