Smaller version of the HTC ThunderBolt coming to Verizon?
0. phoneArena 26 May 2011, 16:11 posted on
A user agent profile was discovered for a phone called the HTC Mecha S; Mecha was a codename for the HTC ThunderBolt and the profile shows a lower HVGA resolution hinting at a smaller 3 to 3.5 inch display and just maybe the "S" stands for small...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
3. Bob (unregistered)
it should be a pretty cool device
5. rich (unregistered)
It should be a pretty snazzy device
32. quakan (Posts: 1311; Member since: 02 Mar 2011)
It should be a interesting, neat, cool, sweet, and snazzy device
6. RORYREVOLUTION (Posts: 3091; Member since: 12 Jan 2010)
There already is a smaller version of the thunderbolt, its called the DROID incredible 2
31. SomeGuy (unregistered)
Incredible 2 is 3G isn't it?
7. vzwbb21 (Posts: 33; Member since: 05 Jun 2010)
the S could mean Super like the HD7S with a Super LCD
9. vzwhtc (unregistered)
Sounds like a new Eris
11. alila2 (unregistered)
any news about the samsung gs2 mini? please????
12. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5993; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
I bet if PA put up a poll on what could be improved about the website, blocking the spam would be first on the list.... It would be first on my list. :-)
15. ILikeBubbles (Posts: 492; Member since: 17 Jan 2011)
This could be what I've been waiting for!! Im still proudly sorting the eris kuz its small and im running gingerbread, but I would love to trade in my 528 mhz processor for a 1ghz... please please keep making phones small enough for my 5"2' hands!!!!!
17. ILikeBubbles (Posts: 492; Member since: 17 Jan 2011)
P.s. when will this show up on upcoming device?
21. shawndog1 (Posts: 34; Member since: 21 May 2011)
spam , spam , and more spam !! Sorry B*******s
22. mr. droid (Posts: 278; Member since: 21 Aug 2010)
whats with the spam on here!!?? its really irritating.. i know i dont have to read it but what the hell! come on! dont let any old dip **** post on here like that.
28. steven252000 (Posts: 64; Member since: 10 Feb 2010)
Hmmm......lets get the issues with the original Thunderbolt fixed before we roll out a baby Thunberbolt please. Thanks.