Small peek of BlackBerry 10 device seen on its updated landing page
0. phoneArena 08 Dec 2012, 00:36 posted on
RIM has updated its BlackBerry 10 landing page which shows off BlackBerry Hub and allows you to register for future updates; the page also gives you a small peek at a BlackBerry 10 handset, the first of which is expected to hit the market in March...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Nikolas.Oliver (banned) (Posts: 1574; Member since: 01 Jul 2012)
Bb 10 devices will be shadowed by droid dna, s4, and so on
14. Dr.Phil (Posts: 1229; Member since: 14 Feb 2011)
Well I will say that I do not understand anybody who says Android is "complicated to use" or "only for geeks to use" after seeing how complicated Blackberry 10 looks. There's just so many gestures I don't think I could remember them all. I would like to think the old Blackberry OS was easier to use. I don't know, I just can't imagine that many people putting down an iOS, Android, or WP8 device for a Blackberry 10 device.
28. redmd (Posts: 1274; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
it will surely be overshadowed by Android flagship. blackberry 10 should incorporate the essence of blackberry-the keyboard. a touch screen with slider keyboard is a good start..
49. MC1123 (Posts: 1255; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
yeah... a slider is a perfect combo for me!
64. MC1123 (Posts: 1255; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
the fact that you are the first commenter just prove that you are a troll!!!
3. AAAmun (Posts: 1; Member since: 08 Dec 2012)
"Re-designed. Re-engineered. Re-invented, REST IN PEACE ''
10. Wiki_jaan (Posts: 704; Member since: 24 Jun 2012)
you mean '' Re-Rest in peace'' ........... :p
4. tashreef (Posts: 476; Member since: 24 Nov 2012)
Hope it will take BB to a new healthy competitive environment ...
A new journey Begin's........
5. Jphones (Posts: 235; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
yeah its gonna suck low res screens and boring interface. it's like ios and androids douche bag cousin.lol
17. MC1123 (Posts: 1255; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
lol...boring interface? it dont even have that home button on iPhone and capacitive or on screen navigation on android!!!
its all about the flow and your gestures!
20. Nikolas.Oliver (banned) (Posts: 1574; Member since: 01 Jul 2012)
Lol to you.... You cant even speak english properly
I believe its "it doesn't even have"
55. nnaatthhaannx2 (Posts: 820; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
In a comment complaining about grammar, use proper grammar.
46. bigbmc26 (Posts: 43; Member since: 10 May 2012)
Where are you getting low res screen from? Have you even looked at any of the specs for the upcoming BB10 devices? I guess you're just another internet hater. None will be low res and I interface is very refreshing. So hate on buddy, I'm buying one the day they are released. ;-)
56. Jphones (Posts: 235; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
haha not hating just an observation an the ui does look boring to me personal opinion. It's to late for RiM to remotely catch any platform even windows. They stalled and waited until 2013 to release there BB10? are you serious s4 and i5s both out next year taking a majority of their wishful thinking sales numbers. So no hate
67. MC1123 (Posts: 1255; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
blackberry has loyal fans and they will deffinitely going to get one!
while windows, its up to microsoft! coz WP are good but not that attractive...the live tiles dont help either, but its unique that is a good + on it!!
while the RT or win8, its a disaster for microsoft...especially the pricing and the license fee!! but if microsoft will make some move or cut down the prices then it will be ok!
6. wendygarett (unregistered)
Can you please release the bb10 now RIM??
16. MC1123 (Posts: 1255; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
lol...are you excited? haha!!!
haters, haters...you make me laugh coz even you keep on saying that you hate someone or something or somebody but still you keep on following or in common words trolling around them!
admit it, you want to have a peek on that BB10 device!
21. Nikolas.Oliver (banned) (Posts: 1574; Member since: 01 Jul 2012)
Whatever.... Don't give a s**t
I'm not excited whatsoever... I will still hate them
22. Nikolas.Oliver (banned) (Posts: 1574; Member since: 01 Jul 2012)
Do you wanna know why i hate rim to death?
Open this up twitpic.com/bk48dz
Via twitter for blackberry
Via ubersocial for blackberry
Via twitter for blackberry
And so on.... And so on...
If you know what i mean
Also, look At what I've done to my bb in the right upper corner