Sly fox steals a smartphone, then answers a phone call and sends a text
Bjercke could not chase it and then tried to call the device to locate it.
It does not end there. One of Bjercke’s friends received a text message after that with the following text: "Jlv In ø \ a0ab 34348tu åaugjoi zølbmosdji jsøg ijio sjiw.” Next thing we know, the fox would be calling people on Skype, don’t you think? It’s all on tape, so check it out right below.
source: CNET Australia
2. loyals posted on 04 Dec 2012, 09:54 8 4
did u see the other silverline interface for old people ? even old people can use it very easily
27. SuperMaoriBro posted on 04 Dec 2012, 12:53 5 2
man whats up with all the hating in the comments? whats with the "us vs. them" attitude. This is the same type of attitude that sparks racism, or any other intolerance. It's an OS, and that is all. Please just because you find something that suits you, don't be so ignorant as to dismiss anyone else's choices as irrelevant.
28. SuperMaoriBro posted on 04 Dec 2012, 12:54 1 1
PS this comment isn't directed at loyals but rather all the comments below
51. metalpoet (unregistered) posted on 04 Dec 2012, 20:13 1 3
IOS SO RETARDED AN ANIMAL CAN USE IT
31. nwright94 (unregistered) posted on 04 Dec 2012, 13:04 3 0
Welcome to phonearena :/
36. loyals posted on 04 Dec 2012, 13:38 1 0
dude...i was praising apple for making silverline interface for old ppl.....wasnt hating anything here. must understand wat i said .
37. nwright94 (unregistered) posted on 04 Dec 2012, 13:39 1 0
He said below his comment he wasnt directing it at you :)
3. thelegend6657 posted on 04 Dec 2012, 09:56 14 3
You should get your dog an used iPhone 3G . So that you can call it if he get lost
58. ngph2 posted on 04 Dec 2012, 20:32 0 0
What are you doing fox?
Wait, why are we talking like those dumb animals in those weird kids' TV shows again?
59. thelegend6657 posted on 04 Dec 2012, 21:32 1 0
Track it using find my iPhone .
Using an iPhone is as easy as using a toilet
50. metalpoet (unregistered) posted on 04 Dec 2012, 20:12 0 0
IOS so retarded an animal can use it haha!
52. metalpoet (unregistered) posted on 04 Dec 2012, 20:13 0 0
13. Bernoulli posted on 04 Dec 2012, 11:40 3 4
iOS is so unsecure that a Fox can send a text message to someone on your behalf
38. loyals posted on 04 Dec 2012, 13:51 0 0
it actually doesnt say that. if u want a secure device choose blackberry . if u want ok kind to protect ur data like from the hackers n malware ios , windows even symbian . android is very prone to hackers thats the main dissadvantage of it. im seriosly hopping google will do something about it .
17. nwright94 (unregistered) posted on 04 Dec 2012, 11:55 2 2
Where I'm the article does it say it was an iPhone the fox got? In the screenshot, the grey text is the fox, it could be any phone. The video wasn't really clear either. You people are so sad, you use anything as an opportunity to troll.
41. rusticguy posted on 04 Dec 2012, 14:12 1 1
Did i see a bald 16 year old running or was it the teenager's dadddy (from 27 to 30 sec)?
Ok so if it was both daddy and the teenager doing it then looks like they got bored of the "boring phone" and decided this as best way to dispose it off.
46. inertiatic posted on 04 Dec 2012, 17:05 1 0
Could someone please translate the fox's text? I don't know Norwegian.