Slice Circular Keyboard could allow you to touch type on a tablet
1. Itzatlas (Posts: 37; Member since: 05 Jan 2011)
Seems a bit complicated... but it looks fun :P
2. BattleBrat (Posts: 1055; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
I'd rather learn dvorak, *starts hunting ebay for cheap dvorak keyboard*
3. MichaelHeller (Posts: 2657; Member since: 26 May 2011)
Why not just do what I did a few years back and pull all the keys off your keyboard and rearrange it? It didn't give me the motivation to actually learn Dvorak, but that's beside the point.
7. JonBjSig (Posts: 176; Member since: 17 Nov 2011)
I put transparent dvorak stickers on my keyboard.
Needless to say I still haven't learned it.
5. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 2999; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
Michael H, i don't know anything about this one but is there an option to re-arrange the alphabets in the keyboard into our personal liking like you said above?