Skype shows no signs of slow down as it reaches a 45M concurrent user peak
0. phoneArena posted on 15 Oct 2012, 01:44
Skype turned nine years old in August, and it has been quite a ride for the internet service providing free over-the-internet voice...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
7. Ohrules posted on 15 Oct 2012, 07:27 3 0
2. darktranquillity posted on 15 Oct 2012, 02:27 2 0
and i hereby nominate you for the next nobel prize for peace.
3. tunde1990 posted on 15 Oct 2012, 02:59 1 1
Most of the figure is subject to those with more than one account, those who abandoned an old account and those who don't even use it anymore. Try to erase those numbers and you'll see how significantly these figures will reduce.
4. Hammerfest posted on 15 Oct 2012, 03:03 0 2
Considering Microsoft (the new owner of Skype) has said they dont plan to honor the Privicy policy's of the origional owners (IE they will do whatever tickles their fancy with your voice, text, and video chats), Ill never use Skype again!
It was shocking when they blaintantly said it as well... but its Microsoft, they have a nice sheep following same as apple.
5. pikapowerize (banned) posted on 15 Oct 2012, 03:11 1 0
i use hangout to have group chat with my friends and family coz on skype, you need to pay! :)
6. TROLL posted on 15 Oct 2012, 05:34 2 0
Im using enjoying Skype. Wondering whats next? Good luck.