Skype for Android celebrates 100M installs with updated Windows 8-like interface
0. phoneArena 01 Jul 2013, 11:54 posted on
Microsoft is on a mission to unify the user interfaces of some of its more popular products, and today brought a major overhaul to Skype for Android. The update completely redesigns the UI to be much more consistent with the Windows 8 and Windows Phone 8 versions of the app, while still keeping the feel of an Android app...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. ebubekir26 (Posts: 313; Member since: 21 Dec 2012)
not putting music in an ad makes it awkward, feels weird.
2. quyenqchau0813 (unregistered)
Are you wearing my Sh** would have made it more ... funny (or awkward) :D
4. SleepingOz (unregistered)
Everyone is complaining about this update on the Play Store. lol
6. denisonnd (Posts: 2; Member since: 01 Jul 2013)
uninstalled it 2 minunets later and restored previous version
12. denisonnd (Posts: 2; Member since: 01 Jul 2013)
Titanium back up. You can restore app+settings (data) for individual app and then detatch it from the market if you want, so it doesn't update
8. JDeus01 (Posts: 38; Member since: 07 May 2013)
so... where is the log out, exit or whatever????
11. Dmitry (Posts: 20; Member since: 16 Apr 2013)
Choice profile, tap properties smartphone bottom and exit
9. DontHateOnS60 (Posts: 866; Member since: 20 Apr 2009)
What the hell is taking Skype so long to add all the functionality to the Windows Phone app?