Skype becoming the hub for all of Microsoftâ€™s services and devices
0. phoneArena posted on 17 Jan 2013, 16:44
Microsoft is moving along to make Skype the center of all communications across its platforms...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. papss posted on 17 Jan 2013, 17:48 7
My wife and I love skyping with one another. It's a valuable service
3. -SEUL8TR- posted on 17 Jan 2013, 18:30 5
Looks like a WP8 hater came and thumbed downed you lot....!
4. papss posted on 17 Jan 2013, 19:06 6
It's cute that you android guys are so threatened by WP8... To me that alone makes it worth owning...it's alright, there room for everyone
5. -SEUL8TR- posted on 17 Jan 2013, 20:07 3
Threatened please, more like Trolling, dislikes, hate, and trashing, bashing......?
6. jsdechavez posted on 17 Jan 2013, 22:59 2
This move will definitely make it more organized.
7. SemperFiV12 posted on 18 Jan 2013, 01:00 1
WINNING. Skype is a valuable asset - great service pre-Microsoft, great service post-Microsoft.
8. RiseAgainst94 posted on 20 Jan 2013, 13:00 0
I'm a windows user with both my PC and Phone, but I can't stand Skype. Microsoft make some poor decisions with it, specifically the way they handled the WP8 app that does not allow the user to log out of their account or use the back facing camera (both of which are possible on WP 7/7.5). Along with the fact that both oovoo and Google+ are generally more stable, Skype goes along with iTunes for some of my more hated programs.