Sky TV apps hacked, removed from Google Play Store
0. phoneArena 26 May 2013, 13:50 posted on
The Syrian Electronic Army, already considered responsible for hacking into a number of web sites and an attempt to break into the water supply in Haifa, is taking the credit for the hacking of Sky TV's Android apps and Twitter account; the usual header in the Google Play Store was replaced with the SEA's logo and a terse sentence stating that the "Syrian Electronic Army Was Here"...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
4. tech2 (Posts: 2443; Member since: 26 Oct 2012)
Good thing my iphone they can't steal the app from within my phone as my phone has lock screen which cannot be breached, Oh wait ....!
5. jroc74 (Posts: 5192; Member since: 30 Dec 2010)
Yes, yes they do. Nice to see quick action was taken tho. Gotta give Google credit for that...
2. maherk (Posts: 1201; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
Screw them and their dictator bashar l asad. Wlead l mot3a
7. Jack58221 (Posts: 133; Member since: 23 Feb 2013)
it's amazing what you can do once your country gets a 56k connection up and running. or are they still on a 28.8k?