Siri is strongly opinionated when it comes to movies
0. phoneArena 04 Oct 2012, 06:08 posted on
We all know that Siri isn't always the humble personal assistant that Apple portraits it to be. Besides answering your questions about the distance to the moon and the score from last night's match, she also appears to be quite opinionated when it comes to movies...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. remixfa (Posts: 14251; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
very cute. :)
Can someone ask what it thinks of apple maps? lol
Also, try robocop, transformers, and other robomovies
22. MeoCao (unregistered)
Stupid Siri, she'd better concentrate her efforts on looking for stallions, that's much more fun LOL
9. PhenomFaz (Posts: 1115; Member since: 26 Sep 2012)
Imagine that! An assistant that falls asleep during one of the best movies ever made - Inception is definitely not intelligent!
18. ZEUS.the.thunder.god (unregistered)
totally agree bro. its not even cute.
its actually one of best movies ever made but on the other hand really tests your brain to understand it. what else can you expect from apple..
P.S. - Chris Nolan is a genius.
24. zibbyzib2000 (Posts: 206; Member since: 18 Nov 2010)
Wow. You guys really don't know how to take a joke. I'm pretty sure the "falling asleep" part was a joke because the movie dealt with dreams.
25. PhenomFaz (Posts: 1115; Member since: 26 Sep 2012)
aw man of course we can take a joke...but it makes it better if the joke's pn siri or Apple :)
13. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 4526; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
lol Why do I think it's REALLY Apple's opinions not Siri's?
Ohh & Siri is wrong, I think she meant Ex-Governor of California.
16. -box- (Posts: 3931; Member since: 04 Jan 2012)
Isn't it more accurately Wolfram Alpha's opinions?
19. Jobes (Posts: 364; Member since: 27 Oct 2011)
Apple has a good bit of preprogrammed responses.. grab an iPhone and ask it what the best phone in the world is ;)
26. metalpoet (unregistered)
THAT IS TRULY LEGEN...WAIT FOR IT...DARY!
3. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3062; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
Is that what SIRI looks like??? There, on the thumbnail?? :D
I like how it explained INCEPTION though...haha!
10. remixfa (Posts: 14251; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
No thats the hot little Terminator from the TV series. Yummy yummy.
11. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3062; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
That's a joke dude!!
I know what SIRI looks like...:P
14. remixfa (Posts: 14251; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
thumbs down eh? someone here doesnt like hot chicks?
17. -box- (Posts: 3931; Member since: 04 Jan 2012)
Summer Glau, also of Firefly/Serenity fame, as well as a few other things. Played a very short-lived character in Dollhouse.
15. Ray.S (Posts: 267; Member since: 19 Jul 2011)
Probably not. I was just searching for "Terminator", and decided to go with this pic. :D
4. anywherehome (Posts: 971; Member since: 13 Dec 2011)
you shouldnt use Siri....it is just a marketing tool to promote the Apple products......
5. PAPINYC (banned) (Posts: 2315; Member since: 30 Jul 2011)
Very giMMiCky ....... as always.
The only response SiRi ever gave me was, "that is a conversation for another day."
7. Aeires (unregistered)
One of the reasons I like Google Now more than Siri, just answer the question without the sad comedy tacked on. More information, less fluff please.
8. protozeloz (Posts: 5387; Member since: 16 Sep 2010)
question! what if you actually wanted relevant infor about the movie?
12. plgladio (Posts: 313; Member since: 05 Dec 2011)
A few lines from IMDB. Oops did I gave a point to Apple Developers?
21. WirelessCon (Posts: 309; Member since: 11 May 2010)
IMDB... Amazon owns that. Oopps. I guess Apple has to start their own movie database from scratch.
23. scassidy23 (Posts: 6; Member since: 08 May 2012)
Why does S-voice suck so bad, I love my S3 but every question I ask S-voice it says let me web search that answer for you??
27. Nadr1212 (Posts: 741; Member since: 22 Sep 2012)
Apple's technically becoming her own person, and we all know what happens in movies
28. garz_pa (Posts: 154; Member since: 03 Nov 2011)
I laughed hard at the Inception comment.. Hahaha