Sip that precious juice with Deep Sleep Battery Saver for Android
0. phoneArena 13 Dec 2012, 08:04 posted on
In this regime most everything is off, including 3G and background apps, so your handset only maintains connection to the most frugal network bands, and wakes up rarely to accept some push notifications, then slumbers back...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. wendygarett (unregistered)
Gonna download it after my phones finished charging lol
6. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 2999; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
You got iPhone... That's for Android!!
3. leducbao (Posts: 5; Member since: 17 Nov 2012)
this app uses less wakelock then JD so that drains less energy then JD during screen off (see on XDA Thread listed on the post)
4. rickywinataa (Posts: 262; Member since: 05 Apr 2012)
correct me if i'm wrong but juice defender turn off the data and everything after a period of time and continues to turn it off until the screen is turned on. this apps gives a period of time for background apps to sync and enable the phone to get recent notifications
5. leducbao (Posts: 5; Member since: 17 Nov 2012)
There app has different profiles: use Balance profile if you want to get recent notification every one hour or Slumberer if you want to see notification only when screen on. Other profiles uses other periods as well (said 30 minutes, 2 hours, etc,.)
10. sgogeta4 (Posts: 391; Member since: 02 Feb 2011)
Never noticed any benefits with JD. Will try this
11. sgogeta4 (Posts: 391; Member since: 02 Feb 2011)
After testing it overnight, it sucks up more juice than without it. Uninstalled.
13. sgogeta4 (Posts: 391; Member since: 02 Feb 2011)
The standard profile that it first loaded up with.
14. leducbao (Posts: 5; Member since: 17 Nov 2012)
Could you try other profile, such as Slumberer to see if it works. Thank you.