Show 'em Nokia: this is how you make a ringtone
0. phoneArena 22 Nov 2012, 09:15 posted on
If you go to the Settings menu on your Nokia Lumia 920 or Lumia 820 and go through all the available ringtones, you'll have the pleasure to hear several tunes that aren't present on other WP8 devices. In fact, they don't come on any other smartphone on the market. These are the classical music ringtones that Nokia composed especially for its newest Windows Phone handsets, and the Bratislava Symphony Orchestra was given the task to perform them...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. toiletcleaner (Posts: 224; Member since: 10 Oct 2012)
Nice ringtone in a nice phone. to bad they got late to the party.
3. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3489; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
No one with music is too late to party!!
You might be, since you clean the toilet!! :P
10. toiletcleaner (Posts: 224; Member since: 10 Oct 2012)
WM is a retro game. just look st the UI. i really love the 6.5, to bad there where not to many great phones whit it. just the HTC HD2. that phone rock
2. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3489; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
Talk about dedication, Nokia has the whole orchestra in the phone!!
4. Shubham412302 (Posts: 419; Member since: 09 Nov 2011)
in samsung low end phones the melodies are pain to here and you cant even add some other
5. alterecho (Posts: 1098; Member since: 23 Feb 2012)
Maybe Microsoft should get rights to some of these ringtones for default tones. The ringtones on my previous device, WP7.5(Samsung), were horrible.
8. -box- (Posts: 3990; Member since: 04 Jan 2012)
You can make ringtones for 7.5+, as well as downloading them from various sources. Just sayin'.
12. ilia1986 (unregistered)
Err you do realize that it's a song, right? It exists as an MP3 file and thus it can be played on almost ANY phone. Even the puny iPhone.
13. pikapowerize (banned) (Posts: 1869; Member since: 03 May 2012)
ringtone maker? i miss my composer on my 3310!
15. mahmoodh (Posts: 17; Member since: 10 Nov 2012)
heh, yup that was cool. making your ringtones! i had actually forgetten about that. thanks for reminding me.
16. pikapowerize (banned) (Posts: 1869; Member since: 03 May 2012)
no problem! :)
and i enjoy doing it also on 2300 too coz of its polyphonic tones!
14. phil2n (Posts: 487; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
Lumia Lumia Lumia... i will start saving because of Lumia, Lumia and Lumia