Shocker: sex addicts, tattooed bikers and stock traders most likely to break their iPhones
1. fistigons posted on 14 Dec 2012, 06:33 2 0
Otterbox can stand anything. Even if it is covered in KY Jelly.
2. Nathan_ingx posted on 14 Dec 2012, 06:39 1 1
The sex addicts must be a joke right??? Do they use it as a di(k?? And happens more to those who have it more that once a week? Really? Does iPhone know the difference that it slips out of their hands?
Or the motorcycle dudes...what do they do with it? Throttle their choppers with the iPhone??
10. Commentator posted on 14 Dec 2012, 11:05 0 0
The whole article is a joke. They qualify "sex addicts" as people who have sex at least once a week. So that encompasses what, like every married couple ever?
Just PA having some fun with an otherwise extremely boring topic.
3. JeffdaBeat posted on 14 Dec 2012, 07:24 1 2
I'm a tattooed biker and I've yet to break mine...ever. Gotta keep the tattooed biker state low!
4. SuperAndroidEvo posted on 14 Dec 2012, 07:39 0 1
lol I know what you mean. Where does PhoneArena.com get these articles from????
7. buccob posted on 14 Dec 2012, 07:59 0 0
Well Im neither a tattooed or a biker...
but I do belong to the 15%
12. rdaex posted on 14 Dec 2012, 12:49 0 0
AND youre black! Thats a triple threat.
Disclaimer: I know Jeff, dont call me Racist... Im RaciAL!
5. ibap posted on 14 Dec 2012, 07:47 0 0
This is here for its amusement value, right? Sex more than once a week makes you a sex addict? Gee, could it correlate with youth? And what, Square Trade is asking people with claims how often they have sex?
Stock traders? They're dropping them on the trading floor?
Sounds like a marketing campaign for OtterBox.
6. andro. posted on 14 Dec 2012, 07:58 0 1
Possibly because alot of ifans are sex addicts and make regular love to their iphone,siri has been given a provacative voice just for this purpose by Apple lol
11. Commentator posted on 14 Dec 2012, 11:07 0 0
Eew, Siri's voice is gross. Google Now's voice on the other hand...!
8. McLTE posted on 14 Dec 2012, 09:38 0 0
Apparantly Daniel P isn't getting any.. so anyone having sex more than once a week is a sex addict..
Btw.. A quick google search turned up several sites saying that sex 1-2 times a week is pretty average for a couple. So.. that's now a sex addict?
I'm surprised that this report didn't also include the data that if you have a data plan you're more likely to break your iPhone as well.
9. InspectorGadget80 posted on 14 Dec 2012, 10:41 0 0
Why because they can't watch porn on their iPhone?