Sharp to start LCD production for the Apple iPhone 5S next month
0. phoneArena 07 May 2013, 21:46 posted on
A report Tuesday from a Japanese newspaper says that Sharp is getting ready to start producing LCD displays for the next iteration of the Apple iPhone; In addition to Sharp, other companies said to have started mass production of displays for the Apple iPhone 5S include Japan Display which is a group made up of Sony, Hitachi and Toshiba, and LG Display...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. darkkjedii (Posts: 17534; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Apple you owe us at least 4.5 minimum, and it should be bigger than that. I for one am not buying an iPhone 5 rehashed.
4. tedkord (Posts: 8306; Member since: 17 Jun 2009)
Hey, DJ. I tried the ATT Galaxy S4 today. It was OK. No lag or stutter. But I'm still gonna wait and see what the Note 3 brings. It just didn't feel like enough of an upgrade over my s3. (But the screen was gorgeous)
9. darkkjedii (Posts: 17534; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
I think the screen is unbelievable Ted. Thanx for the response bro, the 32 gig s4 goes on sale Friday.
5. YouGotTrolledSon (banned) (Posts: 41; Member since: 25 Nov 2012)
it's such a shame that Apple's iPhone 5s certainly won't have that 4.5 inches display. Maybe in iPhone 6 but definitely not iPhone 5s. I guess it's time to move on. Welcome to Android world where you can have whatever you want. :)
10. darkkjedii (Posts: 17534; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
I'm already part of that world bro. You're rite tho
7. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
Yet Apple will never grow another inch or 5" say to least
3. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
Yes it will be the same iP5s with:
Maybe a true A15 Cpu
12, or 13Mp
Let's no wait and see™
Will be selling mine for the new one.
But how the hell can, will you tell the difference of il5, ip5s, what a joke©
6. joey18 (Posts: 587; Member since: 20 Jul 2010)
for me is not the screen size my last gs3 nice firts days but after poor battery laggy slow data so i sold then iget the iphone 5 more than one year no problems i know is boring ui but is not phone big or small bcs after than one month the phone get boring and you wan to go back for your last phone
8. kozza3 (Posts: 671; Member since: 17 Oct 2012)
i wish there were factories like this in the US. its so frustrating
13. tedkord (Posts: 8306; Member since: 17 Jun 2009)
Didn't I read that Samsung was opening a cpu factory somewhere in the US? And Apple are assembling some Macbooks here as well?
Its a start.
11. taikucing (unregistered)
I'm curious with IGZO display
12. tedkord (Posts: 8306; Member since: 17 Jun 2009)
An alternate headline could be, "Sharp restarting iPhone 5 LCD display production for iPhone 5s."