Sharp producing enough iPhone 5 displays, not guilty for the delays
0. phoneArena 28 Sep 2012, 08:59 posted on
Sharp was thought to be responsible for the bottleneck in the iPhone 5 production chain which caused substantial delays in shipping times, but it seems the Japanese company may not be the one that's holding the iPhone 5 from visiting your door mat...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. taz89 (Posts: 2014; Member since: 03 May 2011)
its all marketing bs l think.. They make these supposed delays to create more hype and people rush out to buy it ASAP before it gets delayed again.. Lol that's what iI think
5. ElektronicGeek91 (Posts: 105; Member since: 26 Sep 2012)
That's exactly what I was thinking,it's all just a hype thing but really it's just causes people to cancel their orders.
3. MeoCao (unregistered)
It's very simple, the production capacity is constant while the demands are not. So initially hot products supply do not meet demands but over time the demands wane and match the supply.
The same situation happened with GS3.
4. PhenomFaz (Posts: 1132; Member since: 26 Sep 2012)
That's what happens when you cater to Rotten Apple...they'll blame everyone except themselves!
SHARP you better stay sharp...who knows Apple might sue for not producing enough 'not in-demand' displays :)
6. FrostyDanny (Posts: 90; Member since: 15 Jul 2012)
Its apple trying to build up hype for the device and make people want it more plain and simple
7. The_Innovation (Posts: 585; Member since: 18 Jul 2012)
"Sharp producing enough grass to feed the iSheep."
8. The_Innovation (Posts: 585; Member since: 18 Jul 2012)
Oh and, when you type iSheep, it tells you that you are posting an offensive comment. lool!!!
9. gallitoking (Posts: 4704; Member since: 17 May 2011)
is normal to creat any kind of shortage . as everyone wants to get their one hand .. on the iphone 5.. Foxx Conn is still hiring..