Sharp outs a thin 12MP smartphone camera module with optical image stabilization
0. phoneArena 01 Dec 2011, 08:36 posted on
Sharp introduced a 12MP camera module lean enough at 0.22" (5.7mm) to get into anorexic smartphones, but featuring the coveted optical image stabilization (OIS). Now fit optical zoom in it, and our digital cameras will gather dust in some closet...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. ZEUS.the.thunder.god (unregistered)
i wanna see it in SGS III
5. SlimSoulja86 (Posts: 660; Member since: 03 Nov 2011)
Not everything revolves around Apple! Danmmmm!
4. jackhammeR (Posts: 1548; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
Sharp won't sell it outside Japan. Sorry. it will be probably exclusive for DoCoMo phones.
6. ThomasFlowerchild (Posts: 12; Member since: 17 Aug 2011)
1/3.2" sensor, that's crap, no matter what the megapixel-number is...