Sharp IGZO displays find customers, to arrive in Q2 2013
0. phoneArena 23 Nov 2012, 05:16 posted on
Sharp’s IGZO display technology is innovative in that it reduces significantly the power hunger of screens, and it was earlier rumored to even come on the iPad mini…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. darkskoliro (Posts: 1035; Member since: 07 May 2012)
Once we reach power saving yet powerful SoCs, with nice powersaving 1080p screens, with battery capacities that are doubled in the same space, with fast 64gb+ storage, and awesome docks to connect to TV & PC, we wont have much more fun news to hear :( And I feel like this is all going to happen in a year or two
3. darkskoliro (Posts: 1035; Member since: 07 May 2012)
I think google glass might have an impact on the phone industry, with new ideas like that coming up
4. redmd (Posts: 974; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
power is good. but what about contrast sharpness sunlight legibility reflectivity and viewing angles?
5. pwnarena (Posts: 1008; Member since: 15 Feb 2013)
i hope what they meant with "domestic company" is sony. sony should be using better displays now. their mobile displays have been inferior.