Shaq stars in his first mobile game, ShaqDown, we're hoping it's not another Shaq Fu
0. phoneArena posted on 08 Jan 2013, 18:36
Shaq has stayed away from movies, music, and video games for a while now, which is probably a very good decision to distance himself from the debacles of Kazaam, Steel, and Shaq Fu (the album and the game). But, the Big Diesel has made a comeback to games with a new mobile game, ShaqDown...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. XPERIA-KNIGHT posted on 08 Jan 2013, 18:38 1 0
"the only man who can take on the horde of sentient zombies that have enslaved mankind (though we're unsure that they would still be called zombies if they are sentient enough to talk and actively enslave humans). "
2. corporateJP posted on 08 Jan 2013, 18:40 3 0
Don't dis "Shaq Fu", PhoneArena.
Don't dis it, not ever...
5. fanboy1974 posted on 08 Jan 2013, 18:52 1 0
Nice to see the Android version released at the same time.
7. corporateJP posted on 08 Jan 2013, 19:00 2 1
Not as hard as Shaq-Fu is laughing at you, kid.
8. Desmund posted on 08 Jan 2013, 19:14 2 0
Don't diss Kazaam man cause sometimes you just got to Green Egg and Ham it.
9. downphoenix posted on 08 Jan 2013, 19:33 0 0
They should have made this a sequel to Shaq Fu, remember when everybody loved that game 18 years ago?
10. Desmund posted on 08 Jan 2013, 20:10 0 0
Yes I still play that game now seriously I actually played it recently had to go to a doctor I was crying too much while I was playing.
11. techloverNYC posted on 08 Jan 2013, 20:48 0 0
how bout a shaq Free throw game based on Shaw's real stat......jk
12. InspectorGadget80 posted on 08 Jan 2013, 20:54 0 1
another classic failed game from the 90s
13. jibraihimi posted on 08 Jan 2013, 22:30 0 0
Now how many of you are game for Chuck Norris game.......???? We need chuck Norris games, where we can only kill bad elements, and never fear of dying, chuck will always be bulletproof, sword proof etc......
14. cripton805 posted on 09 Jan 2013, 00:04 0 0
There was an Atari Chuck Norris game. No joke.
16. g2a5b0e posted on 09 Jan 2013, 01:58 0 0
Wow. I didn't think it was possible, but this game actually looks worse than Shaq Fu.
17. Desmund posted on 09 Jan 2013, 06:54 0 0
Do not speak of Shaq Fu or this game in bad manners it is blasphemy. Cause everyone knows these games are the best games ever period.