Shakira learns the hard way not to wag blinged BlackBerries in front of hungry sea lions
0. phoneArena 13 Feb 2012, 02:20 posted on
Smartphones are supposed to be our everyday little helpers and sometimes even lifesavers. Well, pop singer Shakira had a close encounter with a sea lion, which made her encrusted BlackBerry the culprit for a sea lion attack - you can't make this up...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5993; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
If she really tried to pet a sea lion, she is quite on the stupid side and should be glad all she suffered were some bruises. Sea lins are not domesticated animals, and wild ones are unpredictable at best.
3. Netolic (Posts: 144; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
I guess sealions are more android friendly. Or a bbm hater
4. Bigbluetundra (Posts: 45; Member since: 03 Nov 2011)
Having been reacted to very much the same as the sea lion almost every time I've tried to talk to a hot girl, I can only say the sea lion most likely had honorable intentions...
5. gallitoking (Posts: 4704; Member since: 17 May 2011)
the sea lion was trying to tell her to upgrade to an iphone.. : )
6. remixfa (Posts: 14255; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
what ever, that sea lion had an SGS2. It used 3d navigation to navigate the ice to take a bite out of her. :) Siri dont speak sea lion. :)
7. A.aoudi (Posts: 125; Member since: 14 Feb 2012)
she should thank the sea lion. At least it tried to make her realize that she is missing on some droids. Even animals like ANDROID