Shadowgun: DeadZone released as a public beta in the Play Store, final release coming in a few weeks
0. phoneArena posted on 12 Oct 2012, 02:23
MadFinger Games are doing an interesting experiment by releasing a public beta for their Shadowgun: Deadzone at the Google Play Store. This one has been prepped for over a year now, so it is definitely worth a ride, being one of the best FPS franchises for mobile out there...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Jurdiales posted on 12 Oct 2012, 03:05 0
I would like to buy a Tegra 3 phone... but i'm scared because its an Nvidia, and remembering the Atrix and Photon case...
8. Jurdiales posted on 12 Oct 2012, 14:48 0
They wont be updated to ICS, rumors are from: the Fingerprint Scanner from the Atrix, the Tegra 2 chip from both phones, or something...
2. RaKithAPeiRiZ posted on 12 Oct 2012, 08:15 0
Installed it on my 1x ,really superb ,but random gitters ,thats all
4. kartik4u98 posted on 12 Oct 2012, 10:30 1
Is it any different from the original Shadowgun??(in graphics and gameplay and plot)
5. RaKithAPeiRiZ posted on 12 Oct 2012, 10:43 1
Very ...no longer has the closed environments( closed buildings) ...most of the time its like unreal tournament with different open environments and characters look waaay awesome ....try it
6. RaKithAPeiRiZ posted on 12 Oct 2012, 10:46 1
In terms of graphics this makes NOVA3 look outdated , huge improvement over the standard game ,
7. kartik4u98 posted on 12 Oct 2012, 11:09 1
Will definitely buy it after it comes out for devices other than Tegra..
Eagerly waiting for it.. :-(
9. jshan posted on 12 Oct 2012, 22:28 0
Is this multiplayer only trough wifi ? Or with 3G network too(cellular network)???