Shadowgun: DeadZone released as a public beta in the Play Store, final release coming in a few weeks
0. phoneArena 12 Oct 2012, 02:23 posted on
MadFinger Games are doing an interesting experiment by releasing a public beta for their Shadowgun: Deadzone at the Google Play Store. This one has been prepped for over a year now, so it is definitely worth a ride, being one of the best FPS franchises for mobile out there...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Jurdiales (Posts: 101; Member since: 10 Oct 2012)
I would like to buy a Tegra 3 phone... but i'm scared because its an Nvidia, and remembering the Atrix and Photon case...
8. Jurdiales (Posts: 101; Member since: 10 Oct 2012)
They wont be updated to ICS, rumors are from: the Fingerprint Scanner from the Atrix, the Tegra 2 chip from both phones, or something...
2. RaKithAPeiRiZ (Posts: 1119; Member since: 29 Dec 2011)
Installed it on my 1x ,really superb ,but random gitters ,thats all
4. kartik4u98 (Posts: 511; Member since: 19 May 2012)
Is it any different from the original Shadowgun??(in graphics and gameplay and plot)
5. RaKithAPeiRiZ (Posts: 1119; Member since: 29 Dec 2011)
Very ...no longer has the closed environments( closed buildings) ...most of the time its like unreal tournament with different open environments and characters look waaay awesome ....try it
6. RaKithAPeiRiZ (Posts: 1119; Member since: 29 Dec 2011)
In terms of graphics this makes NOVA3 look outdated , huge improvement over the standard game ,
7. kartik4u98 (Posts: 511; Member since: 19 May 2012)
Will definitely buy it after it comes out for devices other than Tegra..
Eagerly waiting for it.. :-(
9. jshan (Posts: 146; Member since: 25 Dec 2011)
Is this multiplayer only trough wifi ? Or with 3G network too(cellular network)???