Shadowgun: DeadZone released as a public beta in the Play Store, final release coming in a few weeks
There is deathmatch mode and the one called "zone control", and the game designers offer you four characters, two maps, seven weapons, and eight contraptions to arm yourself with. Deadzone is optimized for NVIDIA chips, so it is available at Tegra Zone for folks with Tegra 3 devices, and it works on gear like the Nexus 7, HTC One X, and Transformer Prime. Marek Rabas, Madfinger CEO, explained why only Tegra 3 gear is supported for now:
The developer, of course, promises that the public beta will be much improved for the final release, which should be released a few weeks from now for Android and iOS.
1. Jurdiales (Posts: 101; Member since: 10 Oct 2012)
I would like to buy a Tegra 3 phone... but i'm scared because its an Nvidia, and remembering the Atrix and Photon case...
8. Jurdiales (Posts: 101; Member since: 10 Oct 2012)
They wont be updated to ICS, rumors are from: the Fingerprint Scanner from the Atrix, the Tegra 2 chip from both phones, or something...
2. RaKithAPeiRiZ (Posts: 1116; Member since: 29 Dec 2011)
Installed it on my 1x ,really superb ,but random gitters ,thats all
4. kartik4u98 (Posts: 511; Member since: 19 May 2012)
Is it any different from the original Shadowgun??(in graphics and gameplay and plot)
5. RaKithAPeiRiZ (Posts: 1116; Member since: 29 Dec 2011)
Very ...no longer has the closed environments( closed buildings) ...most of the time its like unreal tournament with different open environments and characters look waaay awesome ....try it
6. RaKithAPeiRiZ (Posts: 1116; Member since: 29 Dec 2011)
In terms of graphics this makes NOVA3 look outdated , huge improvement over the standard game ,
7. kartik4u98 (Posts: 511; Member since: 19 May 2012)
Will definitely buy it after it comes out for devices other than Tegra..
Eagerly waiting for it.. :-(
9. jshan (Posts: 146; Member since: 25 Dec 2011)
Is this multiplayer only trough wifi ? Or with 3G network too(cellular network)???