Shadowgun: DeadZone gets major update with more of everything
0. phoneArena 08 Apr 2013, 02:19 posted on
Anyone who has ever tried Shadowgun: DeadZone knows that it's an awesome milti-player shooter. In fact, MADFINGER Games' popular mobile title was on the list of our favorite games of 2012. So what is its maker to do when it has such a hit on its hand? Release a newer version, of course! Shadowgun: DeadZone 2.0 is now available for download...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
5. darac (Posts: 2156; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
This is a free game with tremendous amount of effort built in, and it can be enjoyed without spending any extra money.. yet you still have to pirate it??
People like you make me sick
2. sprucex (unregistered)
phonearena is about 5 days latw with this coverage
3. mr.techdude (Posts: 542; Member since: 19 Nov 2012)
Playing this awesome game on HTC one x and nexus 7
4. darac (Posts: 2156; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
An amazing game with incredibly fair IAP system.
It really can be played entirely for free.
That being said, yes this update is 5 days old news
6. Abiyouth (Posts: 3; Member since: 02 Apr 2013)
Hmmm its Third person shooter not first peroson shooter :D
9. downphoenix (Posts: 2293; Member since: 19 Jun 2010)
I still havent got around to it. I really should though. Real Racing 3 has been eating my time when it comes to my mobile gaming though.