Series of videos explains how to use your Motorola DROID 3
0. phoneArena posted on 07 Jul 2011, 13:48
Now that the Motorola DROID 3 is officially available from Verizon's web site, a series of videos released by both Motorola and Verizon are like a visual User's Guide showing how to use the web browser, the camera, social networking and more...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. luis_lopez_351 posted on 07 Jul 2011, 13:57 0 1
The phone kinda looks ugly :/ the thick Black border around the screens Sides killed it.
2. 3g (unregistered) posted on 07 Jul 2011, 14:06 1 0
the phone looks like it was designed in the early 80's.lol
4. quakan posted on 07 Jul 2011, 14:42 0 0
who besides me thinks the contact icon looks like it should be for facebook???
5. Thump3rDX17 posted on 07 Jul 2011, 17:10 0 0
well i've watched them all but the sad news is i won't be able to receive a Droid 3 until their warranty replacement stock arrives. anyone have any idea as to when that will be?
19. dudette (unregistered) posted on 31 Aug 2011, 18:33 0 1
be thankful they are out ...the phone sucks
6. RORYREVOLUTION posted on 07 Jul 2011, 18:21 0 0
Thump how are you getting a droid 3 out of warranty?? I have no idea but probably after july 14th when its available in stores as well.
7. Thump3rDX17 posted on 07 Jul 2011, 18:31 0 0
Rory i've spent a total of $20 to have a Motorola Devour and a Droid 2 this past year. call Verizon and tell them you have an issue (an ACTUAL issue) with your device that you're displeased with and after enough calls and replacements you can get whatever you want but i let sure they know that i want a Motorola with a keyboard and in this case the only viable alternative for me is the Droid 3. i've got myself set up to get a Droid 3 as soon as i call and they have the replacements in stock so it's just a matter of time now.
11. Whateverman posted on 08 Jul 2011, 01:29 0 0
But you would most likely get a Droid 2 because there are plenty still on hand. Unless you know a guy.
12. Thump3rDX17 posted on 08 Jul 2011, 01:40 0 0
i've had multiple Droid 2 units, i'm in a position to get something else. i know what i'm doing.
14. Whateverman posted on 08 Jul 2011, 12:12 0 0
They don't do multi frus anymore. It used to be if you had three units mess up you could exchange for something else, but some customers abused the privilege horribly. So they canceled that policy and now you get a replacement for the same phone only no matter what. The only two exceptions are in the case where they don't make the phone anymore or if the stock is out on the warranty replacements. It's bad business to make a customer with a defective phone wait until the stock is replenished, so they have to send out something different. And with a phone as popular as the Droid 2, the warranty replacement will be plenty.
But hey, if you can get a rep that is willing give you something different it's worth a shot. Freebies don't come often, so take em' wherever you can find em'. Good luck!
15. Thump3rDX17 posted on 08 Jul 2011, 12:24 0 0
well some people up at Tech Support must not have gotten the memo because i did the same thing with my sister's incredible last month. she has an Incredible 2 now and we only paid $10 for the original.
16. Whateverman posted on 08 Jul 2011, 13:28 0 0
Maybe I'll call up and see if I can get a Droid X2 out of this then. I'm having an issue or two after the update. Let's see if I can get a new rep on the phone. Lol!
17. Thump3rDX17 posted on 08 Jul 2011, 13:32 0 0
go for it.
18. VZrep (unregistered) posted on 10 Jul 2011, 23:07 0 0
you are the guys that make my job misrable
8. RORYREVOLUTION posted on 07 Jul 2011, 18:35 0 0
I have had tons of issues with my droid x. Think I could get a droid 3 out of it?
9. Thump3rDX17 posted on 07 Jul 2011, 19:21 0 0
you probably could and the best part is you'll still have your upgrade.
10. Thump3rDX17 posted on 07 Jul 2011, 19:22 0 0
you'll be in the same boat as i am if that's what you decide you want to do though so you'll have to wait a few days.
13. DirtySanchez posted on 08 Jul 2011, 10:20 0 1
Pretty sad that people need a video demonstration to figure out a phone, but I guess retards and d**ks need help because god forbid anyone figure something out on their own by oh I don't know just using the phone