Series 3 of mini-Android Collectables leaks
third series of these Android collectables. Some of the new figures include an all-red Android, one with the Nexus logo, and a cool owl-looking Android. In addition, there are 5 mystery models that remain a surprise, even with the leaked picture. There is no launch date for the 3rd series and pricing is also unknown. Whether you are looking to start a new collection or are adding to an already started one, this mini Android collectable series is like Pokemon, "Gotta catch em'all".
2. Castanedaa99 (Posts: 28; Member since: 07 Nov 2011)
I just care for the little original green one
3. mercorp (Posts: 987; Member since: 28 Jan 2012)
wah,so cute!Every andriod phone must come with one of these toys!
5. Adianshadows (Posts: 66; Member since: 22 Nov 2011)
On their site it says 128.00$ to pre-order it... kinda steep for 16 pieces of plastic, but i do love that green robot guy!!
6. Bluesky02 (Posts: 1439; Member since: 05 Dec 2011)
You must get one of them free when you buy an Android phone.
7. iDroidx650 (Posts: 72; Member since: 26 May 2010)
I have one. now its lost in my room somewhere haha
8. ilia1986 (unregistered)
They should have one of those where it depicts the Android slicing and eating an Apple. Fruit-Ninja style. :)
9. Hallucinator (Posts: 344; Member since: 24 May 2010)
Yes, Iphone users are the ones that are blind. Lol, these are useless and pathetic.