Sergey Brin takes to Google+ to clarify his statements regarding Facebook, Apple
0. phoneArena 19 Apr 2012, 22:36 posted on
Apparently Sergey Brin wants to clarify his position on Facebook and Apple after reading secondary coverage across the web on his interview with The Guardian. As we reported a few days ago, Brin felt the greatest threat to Internet freedom was censorship and restricted use imposed by various governments around the world such as...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. ZEUS.the.thunder.god (unregistered)
+1 for you Mr.Brin. thats what is expected from a company like google. Dont Be Evil.
2. AndroidShiz (Posts: 145; Member since: 08 Nov 2011)
Yup whatever. Jelly Bean Galaxy Sexus Please.
4. paulyyd (Posts: 320; Member since: 08 Jan 2011)
apple in talks with google for a merger?! don't say you heard it from me....
5. Raziel14 (Posts: 10; Member since: 21 Mar 2012)
What is "web balkanization" supposed to mean? asking cuz I'm from Balkan and really cannot see the point? :)
6. strikercho (Posts: 125; Member since: 20 Mar 2012)
Bhahaha! Mr. Ser***, the biggest threat to Giggle is Apple and Microsoft, and the ''journalist'', please explain in your own words what does ''balkanization'' mean? Thank you.
8. networkdood (Posts: 5237; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
Dude, you are better off going to a soccer forum....
7. networkdood (Posts: 5237; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
Another person saying one thing and then having to re-explain it......lol
Just explain your original comments...
9. networkdood (Posts: 5237; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
Facebook is more of a threat to governments - see Egypt....
Apple is like Hitler - Both are /were welcomed with open arms, and we all know how the situation with the latter ended - we will what happens with the former....