Sergey Brin takes to Google+ to clarify his statements regarding Facebook, Apple
Brin took to his Google+ account to clarify a few things. First, he wants to reaffirm his position that the greatest threat to Internet freedom is “government filtering of political dissent.” He wants to make it clear that the issues he pointed out involving Facebook and Apple are no where near as concerning as government censorship.
He goes on to say,
1. ZEUS.the.thunder.god posted on 19 Apr 2012, 22:51 5 0
+1 for you Mr.Brin. thats what is expected from a company like google. Dont Be Evil.
4. paulyyd posted on 20 Apr 2012, 01:49 2 0
apple in talks with google for a merger?! don't say you heard it from me....
5. Raziel14 posted on 20 Apr 2012, 04:22 1 0
What is "web balkanization" supposed to mean? asking cuz I'm from Balkan and really cannot see the point? :)
6. strikercho posted on 20 Apr 2012, 09:08 0 0
Bhahaha! Mr. Ser***, the biggest threat to Giggle is Apple and Microsoft, and the ''journalist'', please explain in your own words what does ''balkanization'' mean? Thank you.
8. networkdood posted on 20 Apr 2012, 12:54 1 0
Dude, you are better off going to a soccer forum....
7. networkdood posted on 20 Apr 2012, 12:54 0 0
Another person saying one thing and then having to re-explain it......lol
Just explain your original comments...
9. networkdood posted on 20 Apr 2012, 12:55 1 0
Facebook is more of a threat to governments - see Egypt....
Apple is like Hitler - Both are /were welcomed with open arms, and we all know how the situation with the latter ended - we will what happens with the former....