Sergey Brin takes to Google+ to clarify his statements regarding Facebook, Apple
Brin took to his Google+ account to clarify a few things. First, he wants to reaffirm his position that the greatest threat to Internet freedom is “government filtering of political dissent.” He wants to make it clear that the issues he pointed out involving Facebook and Apple are no where near as concerning as government censorship.
He goes on to say,
1. ZEUS.the.thunder.god (unregistered)
+1 for you Mr.Brin. thats what is expected from a company like google. Dont Be Evil.
2. AndroidShiz (Posts: 145; Member since: 08 Nov 2011)
Yup whatever. Jelly Bean Galaxy Sexus Please.
4. paulyyd (Posts: 327; Member since: 08 Jan 2011)
apple in talks with google for a merger?! don't say you heard it from me....
5. Raziel14 (Posts: 10; Member since: 21 Mar 2012)
What is "web balkanization" supposed to mean? asking cuz I'm from Balkan and really cannot see the point? :)
6. strikercho (banned) (Posts: 156; Member since: 20 Mar 2012)
Bhahaha! Mr. Ser***, the biggest threat to Giggle is Apple and Microsoft, and the ''journalist'', please explain in your own words what does ''balkanization'' mean? Thank you.
8. networkdood (Posts: 6310; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
Dude, you are better off going to a soccer forum....
7. networkdood (Posts: 6310; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
Another person saying one thing and then having to re-explain it......lol
Just explain your original comments...
9. networkdood (Posts: 6310; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
Facebook is more of a threat to governments - see Egypt....
Apple is like Hitler - Both are /were welcomed with open arms, and we all know how the situation with the latter ended - we will what happens with the former....