September to be "exciting" month when Apple is to launch a new iPhone and iPad Mini, says analyst
0. phoneArena posted on 04 Jun 2012, 08:11
Brian White from Topeka Capital Markets has been meeting with component suppliers in Taipei recently, around the ongoing Computex show, and has received some more confirmation that the month of September will be where it's at for Apple this year...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. shy2papa posted on 04 Jun 2012, 08:18 16 24
I LOVE APPLE MORE AND MORE KEEP GIVING US QUALITY PHONES NOT MADE OF PLASTIC lol
4. theBankRobber posted on 04 Jun 2012, 08:28 26 5
Yet if you drop it, it breaks like a cheap plastic toy made in Mexico.
5. kaloryfer posted on 04 Jun 2012, 09:08 7 2
Really? Take a look at this:http://www.phonearena.com/news
7. dickwyn posted on 04 Jun 2012, 09:16 3 4
that is really not that explainable. corning and samsung just lost ma at that part
15. theBankRobber posted on 04 Jun 2012, 11:01 4 1
That's doesn't prove s**t, my Motorola Photon has been dropped over a dozen times and it only has a few dings and dents and its made of Plastic. You make it seem as every plastic phone is the same as the SGS3.
9. JunitoNH posted on 04 Jun 2012, 09:30 6 0
Is meant to be handle by adults, not children or adolescents.
16. JeffdaBeat posted on 04 Jun 2012, 13:18 3 2
Right there with you. I've had my iPhone for about 3 years now and it hasn't broken. But maybe it's a generational thing. I feel like an old man at 27 years...but back in my day you had to be careful with electronics. Period. I always explain to my customers, you could drop it once and it shatters or you could drop it 30 times and you won't see a scrap. Just try not to drop it. If you do, then you pay for it. Same thing that happens when you drive a car...if you make a mistake and hit someone, you pay for it.
17. remixfa posted on 04 Jun 2012, 14:05 3 0
lol. you would think that would be common sense. But the line of idiots that walk in the door, mad at the COMPANY for not giving them another free phone because THEY broke it always makes my eyes cross.
Really? If you run your car into a phone poll because u werent paying attention, do you demand a new car from the city, or do u go buy another one? people never get smarter..
19. corporateJP posted on 04 Jun 2012, 19:10 0 0
Remix...that is the whole truth right there.
8. mhiharis posted on 04 Jun 2012, 09:27 0 2
Will b same outlook in a bit tall shape...................lol
24. InspectorGadget80 posted on 05 Jun 2012, 23:18 0 2
SHOULD BE very boring. it's only a LTE iPhone and what a only 4" screen?
3. Bluesky02 posted on 04 Jun 2012, 08:25 14 3
Its a month when PA staff starts jumping like kangaroo
6. som posted on 04 Jun 2012, 09:16 6 1
Apple premium quality Made in China and lower cost, which made American people became more jobless and higher cost to American consumers.
11. theoak posted on 04 Jun 2012, 09:49 1 1
If you were an employer, would you not want the best workers for the lowest that you could pay them for? Every employer in America tries to do that.
You can't knock Apple for doing the same thing.
13. Xquisite posted on 04 Jun 2012, 10:35 0 3
I agree with you, if you were a business owner and could save millions of dollars yearly(that would probably go into your pocket), you would also hire some Chinese to make them.
Those cost of the phone would also go up.
18. networkdood posted on 04 Jun 2012, 14:14 2 0
Well, at the very least it does not help Americans who are looking for jobs - but, there are other isues involved, such as how we now have 2 adults working instead of one, when compared to the 1950s. Also, education is an issue, too.
10. mercorp posted on 04 Jun 2012, 09:33 5 5
will the galaxy s3 sales drop after the iphone 5 is released?
Yes.but samsung will fight back with the galaxy note 2!
12. Doakie posted on 04 Jun 2012, 10:20 0 6
Yawn... Quit distracting our attention away from all the Galaxy S3 drooling we're doing today with more bogus Apple "analyst speculation".. I'm going to get back to drooling.
14. frydaexiii posted on 04 Jun 2012, 10:48 4 0
lol, Analyst again...Who exactly are these "analyst" anyway? Last we heard from analyst is that the iPhone 4S was supposed to be a redesign and the iPad 3 was supposed to be slimmer...
21. corporateJP posted on 04 Jun 2012, 19:15 0 0
Analysts are the same people who bankrupted America with bad advice, horrible risk, and snake-oil salemanship.
If you listen and believe more than 10% of what they puppet-mouth, you are officially a moron.
23. InspectorGadget80 posted on 05 Jun 2012, 23:17 0 0
bunch of fat idiots think they know everything. all they do is sit on their desk and do nothing.
22. InspectorGadget80 posted on 04 Jun 2012, 19:40 0 0
Only a 4" screen and a metal back if it have a metal back still means nothing new to me at all