September to be "exciting" month when Apple is to launch a new iPhone and iPad Mini, says analyst
1. shy2papa (Posts: 180; Member since: 23 Jan 2010)
I LOVE APPLE MORE AND MORE KEEP GIVING US QUALITY PHONES NOT MADE OF PLASTIC lol
4. theBankRobber (Posts: 631; Member since: 22 Sep 2011)
Yet if you drop it, it breaks like a cheap plastic toy made in Mexico.
5. kaloryfer (Posts: 1; Member since: 22 Nov 2011)
Really? Take a look at this:http://www.phonearena.com/news
7. dickwyn (Posts: 526; Member since: 07 May 2012)
that is really not that explainable. corning and samsung just lost ma at that part
15. theBankRobber (Posts: 631; Member since: 22 Sep 2011)
That's doesn't prove s**t, my Motorola Photon has been dropped over a dozen times and it only has a few dings and dents and its made of Plastic. You make it seem as every plastic phone is the same as the SGS3.
9. JunitoNH (Posts: 650; Member since: 15 Feb 2012)
Is meant to be handle by adults, not children or adolescents.
16. JeffdaBeat (unregistered)
Right there with you. I've had my iPhone for about 3 years now and it hasn't broken. But maybe it's a generational thing. I feel like an old man at 27 years...but back in my day you had to be careful with electronics. Period. I always explain to my customers, you could drop it once and it shatters or you could drop it 30 times and you won't see a scrap. Just try not to drop it. If you do, then you pay for it. Same thing that happens when you drive a car...if you make a mistake and hit someone, you pay for it.
17. remixfa (Posts: 13882; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
lol. you would think that would be common sense. But the line of idiots that walk in the door, mad at the COMPANY for not giving them another free phone because THEY broke it always makes my eyes cross.
Really? If you run your car into a phone poll because u werent paying attention, do you demand a new car from the city, or do u go buy another one? people never get smarter..
19. corporateJP (Posts: 915; Member since: 28 Nov 2009)
Remix...that is the whole truth right there.
8. mhiharis (Posts: 14; Member since: 27 Apr 2012)
Will b same outlook in a bit tall shape...................lol
24. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 5173; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
SHOULD BE very boring. it's only a LTE iPhone and what a only 4" screen?
3. Bluesky02 (Posts: 1429; Member since: 05 Dec 2011)
Its a month when PA staff starts jumping like kangaroo
6. som (Posts: 768; Member since: 10 Nov 2009)
Apple premium quality Made in China and lower cost, which made American people became more jobless and higher cost to American consumers.
11. theoak (Posts: 311; Member since: 16 Nov 2011)
If you were an employer, would you not want the best workers for the lowest that you could pay them for? Every employer in America tries to do that.
You can't knock Apple for doing the same thing.
13. Xquisite (Posts: 87; Member since: 23 Apr 2012)
I agree with you, if you were a business owner and could save millions of dollars yearly(that would probably go into your pocket), you would also hire some Chinese to make them.
Those cost of the phone would also go up.
18. networkdood (Posts: 4749; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
Well, at the very least it does not help Americans who are looking for jobs - but, there are other isues involved, such as how we now have 2 adults working instead of one, when compared to the 1950s. Also, education is an issue, too.
10. mercorp (Posts: 916; Member since: 28 Jan 2012)
will the galaxy s3 sales drop after the iphone 5 is released?
Yes.but samsung will fight back with the galaxy note 2!
12. Doakie (Posts: 589; Member since: 06 May 2009)
Yawn... Quit distracting our attention away from all the Galaxy S3 drooling we're doing today with more bogus Apple "analyst speculation".. I'm going to get back to drooling.
14. frydaexiii (Posts: 1132; Member since: 01 Dec 2011)
lol, Analyst again...Who exactly are these "analyst" anyway? Last we heard from analyst is that the iPhone 4S was supposed to be a redesign and the iPad 3 was supposed to be slimmer...
21. corporateJP (Posts: 915; Member since: 28 Nov 2009)
Analysts are the same people who bankrupted America with bad advice, horrible risk, and snake-oil salemanship.
If you listen and believe more than 10% of what they puppet-mouth, you are officially a moron.
23. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 5173; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
bunch of fat idiots think they know everything. all they do is sit on their desk and do nothing.
22. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 5173; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
Only a 4" screen and a metal back if it have a metal back still means nothing new to me at all