September 5 announcements: Nokia Lumia 920 and Motorola DROID RAZR HD
0. phoneArena 03 Sep 2012, 06:31 posted on
In just two days, we're about to witness the introduction of some of the hottest smartphones expected to hit the market this year - the Nokia Lumia 920, Lumia 820, and the Motorola DROID RAZR HD...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. ajac09 (Posts: 1447; Member since: 30 Sep 2009)
both dont sound intresting at all compared to alot of the phones annouced at IFA
15. ledbetterp3 (Posts: 467; Member since: 31 Aug 2011)
Those are the 2 phones I am actually looking forward to seeing the most. Haha, so thumbs down to you!
16. B3BLW29 (Posts: 238; Member since: 02 Mar 2012)
You should take a que from no of thumbs down ;)
2. snowgator (Posts: 3417; Member since: 19 Jan 2011)
Well... How much fun is THAT for Mobile Geeks?
Pretty much these devices are rumored enough that more than a few surprises are unlikely. The only reason why Nokia may trump Moto is due to WP 8 getting it's first hands on treatment. People wlll want to see how much it has caught up to Android, and if it has anything to set it apart from Jelly Bean and iOS5.
3. Shino (banned) (Posts: 196; Member since: 23 Jul 2012)
Hkhmm dude, WP is better than Android from day 1, since the later began as a mere copy of iOS. WP just lacked some functionality, that I hope will be gained with WP8.
6. jroc74 (Posts: 5600; Member since: 30 Dec 2010)
Well.....according to many ppl, it isnt better. Hence the low market share. WP is different, I will give it that. I just dont like the whole Live Tiles thing. And how its like a hybrid between iOS, Win Mo as far as some features.
When saying it was better.....you forgot to say IMO. You state is as fact, and every OS has its pro n cons.
Even tho IMO Android didnt start off as a mere copy....you cant deny where Android is today.
8. SleepingOz (unregistered)
"WP is better than Android from day 1. . . WP just lacked some functionality(that Android has since day 1) . . ." LMAO!
Ah Nokia/WP fanboys are the worst!
14. Penny (Posts: 1477; Member since: 04 Feb 2011)
Please don't taint us all with the comments of one. As tempted as I often am, I try not to make such sweeping generalizations about Android fans.
7. 9_HeLLs_oF_DrOid (Posts: 127; Member since: 02 Jan 2012)
Ok, ok.. I get it you are Windows Phone fanboy. I agree WP is better than Android in some aspects, but Android starting as a "mere copy" of iOS? Seriously, dude?
Reality distortion field is strong around this one.
9. jibraihimi (Posts: 718; Member since: 29 Nov 2011)
Well Nokia match LG optimus G in terms of Specs, and take it one notch higher by squeezing ur Pureview camera in ur 'something Big' smartphone; then surely u will be again on the path to be smartphone 'king'............... :)
10. redmd (Posts: 1071; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
The next hottest to be announced phone will be the nexus.
13. Berzerk000 (Posts: 4201; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
This is great and all... But my most anticipated release is the next Nexus... Isn't Android's 5th birthday right around the corner?
17. B3BLW29 (Posts: 238; Member since: 02 Mar 2012)
The wait is killing me.... I've been refreshing the page every minute since morning..