Senseg allows you to feel textures on your screen, could arrive on devices within a year
0. phoneArena 02 Dec 2011, 05:36 posted on
We’ve written about Senseg’s amazing E-sense technology in the past, but now that we see the first prototype displays in action, it seems that the technology is actually close to being deployed on…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. vantenkiest (Posts: 308; Member since: 20 Apr 2011)
this would be great for people like my sister (clothing Design)
And Pron would never be the same.
4. remixfa (Posts: 14252; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
yea, now you can feel the crabs and herpes flair ups..
10. ledbetterp3 (Posts: 467; Member since: 31 Aug 2011)
omg that's exactly what I thought of right away! Porn!
14. rendHELL (Posts: 304; Member since: 09 Nov 2011)
hahahah did i read it correctly???
Pron or porn... XD
17. testman22 (Posts: 337; Member since: 03 Nov 2009)
And it is you gentleman that give us tech geeks a bad name. We have a game changing innovation and the first thing mentioned is porn and a joke about crabs. SMH
3. jackhammeR (Posts: 1548; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
porn? in exctasy you could unintentionaly touch balls or get creamed...and what's then?;]
6. dudemanrod (Posts: 39; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
this will be the next thing to give us cancer
7. DontHateOnS60 (Posts: 864; Member since: 20 Apr 2009)
I had this idea years ago when touchscreens were first coming out as a way to make on-screen key presses feel like real keys.
9. Adianshadows (Posts: 66; Member since: 22 Nov 2011)
OMG I COULD ALWAYS PET THE FURRY WALL!!!!
12. corporateJP (Posts: 2229; Member since: 28 Nov 2009)
That is indeed the coolest thing I have seen all year.
(Sorry, Siri...you weren't really all that original anyhow)
13. wsker (Posts: 24; Member since: 02 Dec 2011)
This vid hangs the whole browser when i try to play it !!.. What can i do!? Not even working on the source's webpage!
19. rendHELL (Posts: 304; Member since: 09 Nov 2011)
use google chrome... or it might be because country's ip might be banned from the website...
16. DIYguy (Posts: 190; Member since: 27 Feb 2011)
what about a nail or some sort of spike will it hurt?