Sense 5 coming to Verizon's HTC DROID DNA
0. phoneArena 14 Sep 2013, 18:16 posted on
Verizon's website is spilling the beans about an update coming to the HTC DROID DNA that will bring Sense 5 to the phone. That means you can expect the new Smart Dialer to be on the DROID DNA. The Smart Dialer disables the call button until you start dialing. Press the full QWERTY button and look up contacts using letters.The Favorites tab lets you find your most important contacts quickly, and the calendar allows you to search Month, Week, Day, Agenda, and Invite views...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. AfterShock (Posts: 2031; Member since: 02 Nov 2012)
That is a good looking phone IMO.
Another limited availability model,
One of HTCs slips down the slope.
3. PapaSmurf (Posts: 7275; Member since: 14 May 2012)
I would have ditched my S3 for this if it was offered through T-Mo back in December. :/
2. sintruder (Posts: 58; Member since: 30 Aug 2012)
well deserved update for the DNA. HTC are stepping things up on the software updates as HTC one will also receive the 4.3 update really fast.
4. woodshop20 (Posts: 459; Member since: 14 Sep 2013)
Somehow HTC and updates don't seem to belong in the same sentence. But, hey, it's nice to see them still offer support for older devices.
5. N.Reynolds (Posts: 257; Member since: 15 Feb 2011)
Been running sense 5 on my DNA for months. Butter smooth. Still prefer stock android though.
6. dorianb (Posts: 347; Member since: 24 Oct 2012)
Considering it's Verizon that means it's been tested since July. Hope it's a 4.3.x build, but most likely a 4.2.x build. Even at 4.2.x will I get my home screen widgets or am I asking too much?
7. Epicness1o1 (Posts: 200; Member since: 30 May 2013)
And the HTC Sensation,Desire s,Incredible S... what's with them?Will they get an update,no they won't beacuse they dont care...
8. Gatorsrule52 (Posts: 34; Member since: 18 Mar 2013)
Not many people would still have these phones anymore and the people that do probably are going to upgrade soon so what is the point of taking the time to tailor the update to such an outdated device?
9. promise7 (Posts: 285; Member since: 03 Jul 2013)
u should work for htc, i think they would love your mindset.
10. krauser1 (Posts: 9; Member since: 19 Jan 2012)
Looks like the link from Verizon has been taken down. Anyone else notice that?