Select Samsung phones on sale at T-Mobile for two days
0. phoneArena 08 Nov 2012, 21:03 posted on
Friday and Saturday, November 16th and 17th, T-Mobile is having a two-day sale on Samsung handsets including the Samsung Galaxy S III; even though it isn't seen in the leaked picture promoting the sale, perhaps the sale will include the Samsung GALAXY Note II...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Nadr1212 (Posts: 741; Member since: 22 Sep 2012)
Free-ness of Tmobile Sammy phones are BACK!!!!
3. Friendlysky (Posts: 54; Member since: 04 Jul 2012)
I be there for two more lines to be transfer from AT&T.
4. ez31k (Posts: 45; Member since: 10 Jan 2012)
Always the mail in rebate bait and switch with T-mobile... SMH... LOL
6. TheMan (Posts: 490; Member since: 21 Sep 2012)
Not to dampen spirits, I'd be surprised if the Note 2 is among the "select" models. Too new, too expensive and it's not shown in the ad.
10. g2a5b0e (Posts: 3724; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
You're absolutely right, but hopefully, we'll get lucky & see some sort of discount pricing.
7. dodo1234 (Posts: 37; Member since: 06 Nov 2011)
And the GSIII is not worthy of a free pickup? its another great deal by Tmo :)
9. remixfa (Posts: 14255; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
the note2 free after rebate... maybe.
still not worth it IMO.
the classic plan is 480 more than the value plan per line over 2 years.
The nexus 4 is only 350. I can get that and still be cheaper than the free phone.
11. btbotimtim (Posts: 184; Member since: 08 Dec 2010)
if you have a family of 5 or lines of 5, it would've been a different story.
8. ramonleonjr62 (Posts: 48; Member since: 17 Oct 2012)
damn l bougth the phone two moutn ago, oh well l will buy another one for my wife for christmas she will love it
12. naeem_tahir (Posts: 1; Member since: 10 Nov 2012)
i buy a short days ago now hope to get the secong one free for some one who is very special to me as a gift .
13. javaman (Posts: 1; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
great phone, since I have not bought any complaints. I put games, apps, videos, files and more into it, as shown here.