Select Samsung Galaxy S 4 features will be brought to the Galaxy S III
0. phoneArena 14 Mar 2013, 19:41 posted on
Did you hear? The Samsung Galaxy S 4 is here! Yup, and it brings along plenty of new features that its maker has spiced up its interface with. In fact, pretty much the entire Samsung Galaxy S 4 unveiling event was focused around new functionality and applications, with very little time dedicated to bragging about hardware specs. Now, we know there are millions of people holding on to their tried and trusty Samsung Galaxy S III, and at least some of them are wondering if their handset will ever be able to do any of the magic its successor is capable of pulling off. To them we bring good news...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. chistoefurpuffer (Posts: 140; Member since: 11 Mar 2013)
Am I the only one who actually really likes this device?
5. chistoefurpuffer (Posts: 140; Member since: 11 Mar 2013)
Then I guess everyone's too ignorant and blinded just of the fact it's made of plastic...
Replace the back with aluminum and watch everyone start drooling over it.
7. Berzerk000 (Posts: 4214; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
It's not the plastic, it's the gloss. Give it a matte finish, maybe some front speakers, and I'll drool.
30. saiki4116 (Posts: 378; Member since: 31 Mar 2011)
Right dude, the glossy look makes it look like a Chinese knock off phone.
9. AnTuTu (Posts: 1522; Member since: 14 Oct 2012)
If they gonna port all the features to S3 then why the f**k people would buy S4?
12. oister85 (Posts: 442; Member since: 27 Apr 2012)
to keep the million and millions of people that bought the s3 happy, at the same time attracting more crowds. only this time i think samsung understimate its competitores mainly htc one following by sony z.
14. AnTuTu (Posts: 1522; Member since: 14 Oct 2012)
Its called overconfidence mate. I am die hard fan of Samsung but this time Samsung gonna loose big time from Sony and HTC.
15. nobelset (Posts: 270; Member since: 17 Oct 2012)
How is being friendly to those who bought your device and loyal to your brand overconfidence? I'd prefer that to other selfish android manufacturers who ignore their devices after a year or so.
29. chistoefurpuffer (Posts: 140; Member since: 11 Mar 2013)
Highly unlikely. I once liked HTC, before the announcement of the s4 actually, but learning about their rather unfair bashing they did totally turned me off. That's foul play, you just don't do something like that at an event of such popularity. HTC is dead to me.
Now I only support Samsung, LG, Motorola and Nokia.
31. illiad (Posts: 114; Member since: 07 Feb 2012)
why buy the S4 instead of S3??
S3 does not have...
1080 x 1920 screen,
IR blaster for touch free controls, and TV remote functions,
twice as much ram, double the HSDPA speed, twice as many cores...
IF you dont want the above, WTH do you bother ?????
10. phones522 (Posts: 94; Member since: 27 Jan 2010)
Nope its great and I think the new features make up for the plastic design
16. oister85 (Posts: 442; Member since: 27 Apr 2012)
not man your not the only one, i liked it is just disappointing that samsung uses plastic again. i would be perfect if it was made of glass or aluminum.
22. GeekMovement (Posts: 2022; Member since: 09 Sep 2011)
You're not the only one, I find it quite nice although I would have liked it better if the back was designed more beautifully.
23. voxmarc (Posts: 327; Member since: 22 Aug 2012)
hey i love it...my wife gonna be so happy...s1 s2 s3 s4...mine note 1 note 2 and probably note 8.0..
3. Technobri (Posts: 84; Member since: 10 Dec 2012)
Lol...so whats the point of upgrading from the s3 ..You might actually fool someone and tell them you have the s4
6. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Oh really? So what's the point of buying a new S4 when you can upgrade your S3?
8. amats69 (Posts: 1242; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
hahahaha! seriously samsung? you betrayed all your fanboys!
25. voxmarc (Posts: 327; Member since: 22 Aug 2012)
forget it man just buy H1 or XZ....you hate it anyway....just leve it to us loyal fans.
19. shamataa (Posts: 210; Member since: 07 Dec 2011)
what about the note 2?.please tell me it will get it also?.
20. rusticguy (Posts: 2828; Member since: 11 Aug 2012)
note 2 will get note 3 features -- SAME-sung promise :)
24. voxmarc (Posts: 327; Member since: 22 Aug 2012)
isn't that great?..not like other OEM mere updates alone take them so long...while at SAME sung as you put it...even your year old device is not forgotten....will get the same treatment eventhough not all features but still....
27. slashXking (Posts: 5; Member since: 07 Jan 2013)
Galaxy s4 is cool but in my opinion i will stick with my note 2 rather than going for s4. I guess s4 features will also be transferred to galaxy note 2!!! finger's crossed!!! -_-
28. ilia1986 (unregistered)
Well I will stay with my SGS3 until Google glass becomes mainstream, or until my phone dies.