Seidio Samsung Galaxy S III 3,500 mAh Innocell Battery and Desktop Cradle hands-on
0. phoneArena 11 Sep 2012, 14:31 posted on
This time around, it’s the Seidio 3,500 mAh Innocell Extended battery and Desktop Cradle that we’re getting our hands on this time around. On one side, power users will appreciate the extra juice they’ll get out of the beefy sized battery, which happens to retail for $69.95...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. jaytai0106 (Posts: 1870; Member since: 30 Mar 2011)
WOAH!! Big battery attachment!! Now I want to switch from my HTC One X to Galaxy S3
2. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5498; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
Why not to Motorola RAZR MAXX HD (when it will be available) ? :)
4. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5498; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
I also like how looks Motorola DROID RAZR MAXX HD, more than Samsung Galaxy S III. :)
19. doejon (Posts: 392; Member since: 31 Jul 2012)
i mean the battery of razer maxx just like htc one x..
or im wrong?
22. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5498; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
No, you are not wrong, that's why I wrote "Agree, you can't.".
12. jaytai0106 (Posts: 1870; Member since: 30 Mar 2011)
Because I'm on at&t :/ otherwise I would have went with Razr Maxx when I had the chance to upgrade. big battery = my love. I'm not a power user, so spec comes after the battery life.
20. OptimusOne (Posts: 694; Member since: 22 May 2012)
razr maxx hd is only 2500 millamp battery
23. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5498; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
Yes, but it is still more than default Samsung Galaxy S III 2100 mAh battery. :D
25. 2LiveStu (Posts: 5; Member since: 12 Sep 2012)
actually the Razr HD is 2500
the Razr Maxx HD is 3300
5. ghostnexus (Posts: 96; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
8. raphael007 (Posts: 43; Member since: 12 Jun 2012)
one more reason to not put this phone down
9. Mercenary (Posts: 61; Member since: 21 Oct 2011)
The phone is pretty and this makes it prettier
10. mrbtree (Posts: 59; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
mugen has a 4600 mah battery so this is nothing
14. McLTE (Posts: 774; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
for the love of all that is holy.. would you PLEASE stop holding the phone like a freaking retard in those pics? It's OK to see your thumb!
16. richardyarrell2011 (banned) (Posts: 510; Member since: 16 Mar 2011)
I love my pebble blue baby my Galaxy S3 on Tmobile. I get 18hrs heavy use and 33hrs battery life light use. I am very happy with the stock battery I may just buy another 2100mAh battery. Other wise I will purchase the upcoming Galaxy Note 2 on day one when it lands on Tmobile and will have the best of both worlds. Samsung rules in this space especially on Tmobile...
17. Angkor (Posts: 108; Member since: 05 Jul 2012)
Can Seidio made 3,500 mAh Innocell battery thin like original and internal?
18. alexanderOmar (Posts: 4; Member since: 30 Aug 2012)
nicee .. but i get this in the middle east ?!!
21. antonywan (Posts: 1; Member since: 12 Sep 2012)
but why the cover is black colour, my phone is Blue.... NO NFC also is the issue
24. PostalJim (Posts: 46; Member since: 01 Sep 2011)
I prefer to go the spare battery route as I like to have a case on my device. The extended batteries are great, just precludes one from using a case. :\