Seidio OBEX Waterproof Case for Samsung Galaxy S4 review
0. phoneArena 13 Sep 2013, 15:59 posted on
Taking a quick look at the Seidio OBEX Waterproof case for the Galaxy S4, it definitely sprinkles that imposing appearance when the handset is set inside of it. There’s not much of a pleasant style with its design, but the red accented trim of our particular model helps to break things up...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. McLTE (Posts: 620; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
Is there training involved for getting your thumb behind the phone like that for the pictures?
My Gawd.. the pics look SOOO stupid! Petty I know, but every time I open a review I'm confronted with that visual stupidity.
3. ocilfa (Posts: 299; Member since: 03 Aug 2012)
He's probably some kind of hippy who has a religious belief against trimming thumbnails.
9. SleepingOz (Posts: 2479; Member since: 22 Oct 2011)
Who cares about thumbs, fingernails and sh!ts?
We're here to talk about phones!
2. MCrapp (Posts: 312; Member since: 07 Apr 2013)
Now S4 look's like a Tank! Indestructible! Can we see a Drop Test!?
4. Kishin (Posts: 546; Member since: 30 May 2013)
I am pretty sure this case doubles the weight and thickness
6. Hmong_Xiong (Posts: 32; Member since: 28 Jan 2012)
WIth the Otterbox Armor for my S3, my proximity sensor doesnt work, and yes i have tried on 4 of them, but does this one let the proximity work right?
7. xmusicianguy (Posts: 96; Member since: 13 Jul 2011)
I've got a Galaxy S4. But I just bought a Commando 4G. That is BUILT to be water proof/resistant.
8. theaztech (Posts: 49; Member since: 13 Sep 2013)
picking this up even though i have a trident kraken case. Its built solid and better then otterbox in my opinion (only because i like the design better but to be honest there pretty much identical and same price) too bad it isnt water proof. This will definitly be my next pick up.
10. androidphones (Posts: 1; Member since: 30 Nov 2013)
Have this case on my s4 and it's great. Looks and feels nice. The only problem I have encountered is that the lens cover for the rear facing camera(facing you) will get a bit gunky after a few months and I used a cue-tip to clean it a bit and it was fine! Would recommend this case. There is no chance of the phone falling out or the case falling apart as it's locked in there pretty well. Great case, I love it!