Seidio Active Case and Holster for the Samsung Galaxy S III hands-on
0. phoneArena 13 Jul 2012, 23:30 posted on
With the Samsung Galaxy S III selling at full steam, those picking it up are probably wondering what accessories they should purchase to keep the handset in pristine condition. Well people, if you’re adamant about keeping the venerable smartphone in tip-top shape...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. PapaSmurf (Posts: 9708; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Was getting an Otter Box from Amazon but they "sold out." Might go with this one instead because of the kickstand.
Thanks PA. :)
2. tmcr7 (Posts: 179; Member since: 02 Nov 2011)
Lovely case. But I think that the red and black color doesn't match with the white SIII.
5. sid07desai (Posts: 289; Member since: 03 May 2012)
true. but it will look stunning with the AT&T Garnet Red Galaxy S3.
4. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5681; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
hahaha, nahhh! my sister got this for hers.
6. tedkord (Posts: 6568; Member since: 17 Jun 2009)
Waiting on the Trident Kraken. Got a cheap hardshell until that comes out.
7. sun0066 (Posts: 95; Member since: 12 Feb 2011)
Horrible, it makes the phone looks like a military phone.
8. SleepingOz (unregistered)
It's ugly as hell!
9. roscuthiii (Posts: 1887; Member since: 18 Jul 2010)
Problem with #4 on the list. It says the kickstand is flush to the surface so it doesn't jut out... Well, I see jut. Looks like you have to flush #4.
Also, does this come in any other color? Did Seidio not pay attention to the color of the handset they were making the case for? Except for the garnet red SGSIII, I just see a lot of color clash here.
10. Bluesky02 (Posts: 1439; Member since: 05 Dec 2011)
It makes the Samsung Galaxy 3 beautiful
11. RORYREVOLUTION (Posts: 3046; Member since: 12 Jan 2010)
Its available in multiple colors, not just red. I will be picking one up soon.