See the glossy green iPhone 5C chassis snapped from all sides in high resolution
1. zachattack (Posts: 621; Member since: 31 Jul 2013)
looks nice actually and i don't even like apple. Looks durable too, nice
4. ianbbaa (Posts: 305; Member since: 20 Mar 2013)
Apple - lack of innovations....Lumia design all the way, funny that now it is great and innovative for some...when nokia introduced first colourfull N-line, it was funny and bad for most of you...and now even durable...
12. Njard (Posts: 4; Member since: 19 Jul 2011)
Get a grip man, there has been colors for mobiles for as long as they've existed.
iPods had and have colors too, and they are even older than the "N-line"
15. ianbbaa (Posts: 305; Member since: 20 Mar 2013)
iPod is a mp3 player...not a phone that i was pointing to. I do not remember any phone maker to introduce these colours before NOKIA did. mp3 players were here in various colours before not even from apple.
16. Njard (Posts: 4; Member since: 19 Jul 2011)
That is true.
But i still don't think the design has a reference to the Lumia line.
35. cripton805 (Posts: 1417; Member since: 18 Mar 2012)
Motorola, Sony, and Nokia.
Although Motorola and Sony were way more advanced back in the day. Still are. :P
My ancient Sony Ericsson was color and you had to attach a camera half the size of the phone. While Nokia could only get color on their screen.
23. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
next thing we know Apple will patent colors on their phones so no one else won't copy color phones.
30. iampayne (Posts: 322; Member since: 12 Aug 2013)
Please look back at the samsung case and the proto-types that came to light. They pretty much look like this design and they were from 2001. So no this has no Lumia influence.
9. LetsBeHonest (Posts: 1294; Member since: 04 Jun 2013)
I say not bad, but may ruin the apples reputation of being producing premium looking devices...
3. WHoyton1 (Posts: 1635; Member since: 21 Feb 2013)
Yes because every colored phone is a lumia.....
5. jedpatrickdatu (Posts: 167; Member since: 24 Jan 2013)
True, but you can't deny the Lumia influence.
13. muhsen (Posts: 280; Member since: 07 Jun 2012)
No u can't....the first phone that has this colour is the lumia 620...the lumia influence is all over the place.
21. E.N. (Posts: 2610; Member since: 25 Jan 2009)
You make it seem like this is the first time Apple has offered a variety of colors in any of their products.
31. iampayne (Posts: 322; Member since: 12 Aug 2013)
You response is a joke because Nokia was using color even before the Lumia phones hit the market. So you may be right about Nokia but your off and invalidate your entire post because your referencing the wrong phones.
6. ap2012 (Posts: 12; Member since: 25 Jun 2012)
It looks cheaper than any samsung galaxy released
8. LetsBeHonest (Posts: 1294; Member since: 04 Jun 2013)
Well its actually not that bad. Simple design but that glossy finish ruined the entire design
14. yudi.nemesis (Posts: 1127; Member since: 14 Mar 2013)
The glossy finish makes this phone even looks not much different from the Samsung flagship.
i wonder wich one more durable this cheap iphone or GS4.
24. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
will it blend?
37. mtpflyers (Posts: 2; Member since: 12 Aug 2013)
I have used the Galaxy S4.. and perhaps that might be me taking those pics.. JUST MAYBE.. But this prototype felt much better than the S4.
10. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 3702; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
Image 16 shows that it is shot by a compact digicam :). Nice though, I didn't liked the black apple logo on its back.
11. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3606; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
What would you like then? A 'Mango'?
I like the color...looks juicy! Lol.
22. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 3702; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
Yeah, I also liked the color but silver Apple logo would be good to see as per my view.
25. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3606; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
Silver Apple logo would be a bad miss-match on colored shells. It might look good on black or white ones but not on the new colored iPhones. Black is a good move.
38. mtpflyers (Posts: 2; Member since: 12 Aug 2013)
Perhaps a Panasonic Lumix... But how would i know.. ;-)
17. HeWhoDoesNothing (Posts: 157; Member since: 15 Jul 2013)
I really think these backs will be interchangeable....
27. jamesedward318 (Posts: 99; Member since: 25 Dec 2010)
I have a feeling they will be as well. Only makes sense. Maybe the iPhone 5C stands for Color or Change
18. BigBoss10 (Posts: 264; Member since: 31 Aug 2012)
IT LOOKS CHEAPER QUALITY AND IM NOT GOING TO ASTE MY MONEY IN THAT THING LOL
19. Nokfan1603 (Posts: 26; Member since: 13 Mar 2013)
Let us imagine no apple on the back and nothing written about the iphone but just the name of some Chinese company like e.g. Huawei; we would all just laugh about this cheap looking phone...
29. 9thWonderful (Posts: 232; Member since: 24 Jan 2013)
I've seen worse...like those low-end random androids manufactured by even the likes of LG, let alone ZTE & others. Same goes for low-end WP8 models. The design isn't bad at all...it just resembles more of an iPod which I think is a decent design. Ppl are being overly dramatic.
26. Dingy_cellar_dweller (Posts: 237; Member since: 16 Mar 2013)
The green Apple reminds me of the Android green avatar.
28. gkarthik16 (Posts: 5; Member since: 19 Jul 2013)
Is it just me or does this phone chassis does not have any place for the volume rocker on the sides?
32. iampayne (Posts: 322; Member since: 12 Aug 2013)
Ive been saying this since these leaks started.
33. gkarthik16 (Posts: 5; Member since: 19 Jul 2013)
Hmmm... either these are reference pieces and not the actual chassis (or) Apple is trying some button less volume control feature.
34. T00muchF00D (Posts: 98; Member since: 27 Nov 2011)
nobody cares for the lumia look, design, and feel....but when apple copies it....its cool. smh....I don't want to live anymore