See the full leaked specs rundown of Sony's QX10 and QX100 "lens-style cameras"
1. PunyPoop (Posts: 628; Member since: 18 Jan 2013)
Definitely buying this. I have a Nikon D600, but I would like to try these :)
3. gazmatic (Posts: 502; Member since: 06 Sep 2012)
biggest obstacle.... price
$450 is ridiculous
5. SonyPS4 (Posts: 222; Member since: 21 May 2013)
Compared to $750 RX100ii this is not bad. But need to wait whether quality is same or not.
6. juandante (Posts: 214; Member since: 23 Apr 2013)
QX10 is 1/2.3 sensor, same as some low end cameras and worst than the Z1, normally (or Nokia N8).
Not a good idea for the price.
7. spiderpig2894 (Posts: 396; Member since: 10 Jan 2012)
But it has the Bionz imaging processor that can make photos better. The QX10 is just nothing if it doesn't have any high-end image processor.