See Samsung's breathtaking market share journey in a handy infographic
1. wendygarett (unregistered)
Sammy's rockin!! :D
8. brar.arsh (Posts: 188; Member since: 12 Sep 2012)
I have a Nexus 4 at the moment but I am very happy with Samsungs performance. I had a GS3 which I bought on very first day of launch for about $800, and just got around $450 for it after 4-5 months.
Price is the only thing that Samsung should control, that's why Nexus 4 is selling like hot cakes.
I dont know why people are Voting Down @wendygarett's comment above, People you should feel proud that Android is dominating the world.. :D :D
2. abdane (Posts: 492; Member since: 07 Oct 2011)
Good job sammy ^_^
keep going strong ! waiting for the GSIV :D
3. yazlikvillam (Posts: 13; Member since: 24 Apr 2012)
even though i do not like samsung products.they made great success what makes them succesful they are marketing all over world like any 3rd world country. no other companies care about poor countries but samsung does thats what makes them strong other companies dont do that
4. maccess (Posts: 731; Member since: 16 Jan 2013)
that ammount of people in my country.. lol..
5. SleepingOz (unregistered)
All hail Samsung!
7. maccess (Posts: 731; Member since: 16 Jan 2013)
i believe we got some butthurt fans thumbing down all the comments in every samsung articles.. lol..
9. SamsungFan (Posts: 201; Member since: 16 Apr 2012)
Thant might be those nokia trolls. We could go and thumb down in their articles
11. maccess (Posts: 731; Member since: 16 Jan 2013)
lol.. calm down my friend.. actualy i don't mind at all about the thumb down.. just curious..
25. The_Simpson (Posts: 3; Member since: 26 Feb 2013)
I hope Samsung takes a fall so that it understands that design is important too...long time they have been taking it for granted...
30. _PHug_ (Posts: 432; Member since: 11 Oct 2011)
Not everyone wants a heavy phone with a metal body without a removable battery.
Not everyone thinks a glass back without a removable battery or SD expansion is "beautiful"
Most fools buy phones because they are pretty then put cases on them.
Some people prefer functionality
6. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5498; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
If it is true and Samsung Galaxy S IV will have LCD based display instead of OLED, then I also may be interested in Samsung Galaxy S IV. :)
14. maccess (Posts: 731; Member since: 16 Jan 2013)
it's true that slcd is superior in terms of brightness and more natural in color.. but i also curious about 1080p super amoled.. if samsung tune the "white" right this time on the s4 and it has full rgb matrix.. i believe it will kick the slcd 3 ass on the dna/butterfly..
16. abdane (Posts: 492; Member since: 07 Oct 2011)
Why ? LCD is better than OLED in HD screens, higher brightness, true colors, i love OLED's but have to admit LCD's ARE better, the GS2's screen was awesome because it was low res, GS3 was... good, not as much as the One X, because it was HD, and the GS4 is rumored have the SoLux display... you cann google it if you like :)
24. abdane (Posts: 492; Member since: 07 Oct 2011)
Oops, thought you said " may not be interested "
13. _Bone_ (Posts: 2150; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
Now all the need is an early adaptation of the Snapdragon 800/Adreno 330, and the SIV will crush the world.
15. Mube1 (Posts: 153; Member since: 22 Sep 2011)
Samsung plz surprise us with galaxy sIV we want exynos,full amoled hd screen and better design than s3
17. maikyvenger (Posts: 9; Member since: 08 Jan 2013)
I'm a Nokia user but that's the reality now, Samsung is the global leader in smartphones sells. Nokia & Samsung make great smartphones.
18. Kreft (Posts: 84; Member since: 27 Dec 2012)
Yeah I feel like Samsung is getting a bit too powerful. Will not be buying anymore Samsung products. Have a nexus 4 and really happy with it and my next phone will be from Motorola.
22. taz89 (Posts: 2014; Member since: 03 May 2011)
Are you saying you won't buy Samsung because they are getting too powerful? So you basically saying even if you wanted to get the s4 or note 3 and you felt it was superior you would still not buy it... Wouldn't you say that's a bit silly sure if you don't like the device don't buy it otherwise buy the best device that you think it is is whether it's buy HTC or Samsung you should buy it.
28. Kreft (Posts: 84; Member since: 27 Dec 2012)
No I prefer Motorola products anyway. Samsung is overrated and I hate touchwiz. I'm just saying for my secondary non nexus phone I would not get samsung.
29. taz89 (Posts: 2014; Member since: 03 May 2011)
thats fine not everyone will like the same things, i personally got the s3 because it gave me everything i wanted from a phone and i actually liked the design and the thinness as it made the phone feel smaller(the curves makes it fit well in the hand) but i can understand not everyone will feel the same...as for tw i love the features like multi view,direct call,pop up play and the extra camera features it brings but i hate the look of the icons for me they are too cartoony which is why i use nova launcher on top which basically gives me stock look but i still get the the extras that comes with tw...initially i thought you meant you wont buy samsung regardless if you liked the product or not because they were getting popular
23. donfem (Posts: 591; Member since: 30 Mar 2011)
Quite disappointed with your "reason" for not wanting a Samsung product. Your right but... it is childish.
19. therealestmc (Posts: 129; Member since: 23 Jul 2012)
Samsung is ripping people off like Apple these with its high-end phones, especially here in Europe.
21. taz89 (Posts: 2014; Member since: 03 May 2011)
So true the s3 and note 2 are clearly rip offs lol
26. GALAXY-STORM (Posts: 328; Member since: 13 Oct 2012)
Sgs3 won the best mobile of the year. Yeah go Samsung.
31. _PHug_ (Posts: 432; Member since: 11 Oct 2011)
Keep up the good work Sammy.
Patiently awaiting the Note 3!
32. spideyhead256 (Posts: 148; Member since: 05 Nov 2012)
thumps down..thumps down everywhere. =P