See James Bond rush to get the Xperia T Bond phone in Sony's new ad
0. phoneArena 04 Oct 2012, 06:00 posted on
The Sony Xperia T has already started arriving in various markets across the globe and while we wait for it to arrive on AT&T in the States…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. shandesilva (Posts: 73; Member since: 28 Mar 2012)
are you sure they meant the guy in the ad to be oo7 himself? doesnt look like it.
13. PAPINYC (banned) (Posts: 2315; Member since: 30 Jul 2011)
That's definitely not Daniel Craig.
I hope this phone is actually used in the movie because I definitely want to see a new Bond flick. And, if they used an iDud, like most commercial flicks nowadays, it would force me to iBoycott.
This phone looks great on paper, I hope Microsoft doesn't screw this one up?!?
BTW, it would be great that, if instead of James Bond "content", they would pre-load the actual movie.
22. jmoita2 (Posts: 930; Member since: 23 Dec 2011)
New Bond movie? Definitely, but one that doesn't take place around a poker table...lol
23. bayusuputra (Posts: 957; Member since: 12 Feb 2012)
In the trailer I saw a Sony phone, which I believe is this phone..
25. serious9010 (Posts: 254; Member since: 20 Jul 2012)
I still think i5 would make a better Bond phone though...
27. jenna_23 (Posts: 145; Member since: 02 Apr 2010)
From a womens point of view i think this phone is perect for james bond it has that sexy sleek manly design unlike the iphone 5 and galaxy s3 i think they more for women.
4. Berzerk000 (Posts: 4155; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
Sony Xperia T is now officially the most badass phone of the year... On a marketing level
9. Muhannad (Posts: 455; Member since: 20 Sep 2011)
What about the Batman version of the Lumia 900? That was pretty badass too.
12. Berzerk000 (Posts: 4155; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
Ah, I forgot about that... I still think this is more badass than that. All the Lumia had was the Batman symbol, as the Sony is actually in the movie.
5. ryq24 (Posts: 574; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
i thought james bond/daniel craig would be in the commercial.
7. Peter27 (Posts: 233; Member since: 13 Jul 2012)
I am really starting to like advertising of the phones nowadays. i hope it will continue this way.
8. jaoowolabi (Posts: 201; Member since: 07 Jun 2012)
lol you guys dont get it do you? the person getting the phone is not a Bond. of course. but he acts like a Bond to get his Bond phone. Which has exclusive Skyfall content...
10. shandesilva (Posts: 73; Member since: 28 Mar 2012)
thats exactly what i meant in the first post. they never meant this guy to be 007, only some guy who wants to hv this phone so bad. PA guys think its bond himself. no wonder with their iphone mentality.
19. FranksGT (Posts: 167; Member since: 29 Aug 2012)
Fail, mid range specs, ofcorse it needs a actor to give it some hype. Phone is ugly aswell.
26. shandesilva (Posts: 73; Member since: 28 Mar 2012)
yeah..wud hv been if bond used ur is**t 5 i guess...!
29. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6954; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
you're ugly as well sony makes the beautiful design
30. ChangMin2012 (Posts: 87; Member since: 14 Apr 2012)
You'd rather like a copied design, don't you?
20. jbryant624 (Posts: 12; Member since: 01 Oct 2012)
that's a macho phone right there! wish to see the tx sync on bond's aston martin and release it's missiles by voice
24. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6954; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
THE PHONE I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR. AND AT&T better sell this as the same box as the U.K. does. Can't wait any longer damn it
31. gwuhua1984 (Posts: 1237; Member since: 06 Mar 2012)
OK... the article name should be changed... the person in ad wasn't James Bond...