Second Nokia Windows Phone chassis flaunted at MWC, smaller and with even more colors
0. phoneArena posted on 13 Feb 2011, 13:25
Nokia and Microsoft are not wasting their time to bring a device to market at all. After the first renders of their concept phone leaked, now a second set was shown at the Nokia press event at the MWC...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. cretinick posted on 13 Feb 2011, 18:00 2 1
It breaks my heart!
A beautiful design, and a rotten soul!
2. SemperFiV12 posted on 13 Feb 2011, 18:35 0 3
Give it a rest... the only thing "rotten" are your comments.
4. Denio posted on 15 Feb 2011, 02:16 0 0
Looks good, however, the first concept was much better. Give it not more than 4", Led flash and it will kick a$$.
The black and white looks great but the back is too simple.
5. Nokia - user (unregistered) posted on 05 Mar 2011, 03:39 0 0
They are pretty nice if you asking me,but i'm more consern about the restrictions wich comes with WP7.