Second Nokia Windows Phone chassis flaunted at MWC, smaller and with even more colors
These ones are sort of a second chassis, probably more mid-range, as they look smaller than the models shown before, and quite round. What's interesting though, is that we are again seeing the Maps and Clock tiles, which are not present on current Windows Phone 7 devices, so obviously the update to Windows Phone is in full bloom as well. What do you think about these?
1. cretinick (Posts: 147; Member since: 25 Jan 2011)
It breaks my heart!
A beautiful design, and a rotten soul!
2. SemperFiV12 (Posts: 684; Member since: 09 Nov 2010)
Give it a rest... the only thing "rotten" are your comments.
3. SemperFiV12 (Posts: 684; Member since: 09 Nov 2010)
Moving forward, that's some good stuff.
4. Denio (Posts: 23; Member since: 15 Feb 2011)
Looks good, however, the first concept was much better. Give it not more than 4", Led flash and it will kick a$$.
The black and white looks great but the back is too simple.
5. Nokia - user (unregistered)
They are pretty nice if you asking me,but i'm more consern about the restrictions wich comes with WP7.