Screenshots show new Location settings for Android 4.4
0. phoneArena 10 Oct 2013, 21:56 posted on
Leaked photographs from Android 4.4, KitKat, show that Google has made some changes to the Location access screen; for example, in Android 4.4 it is now simply called Location with the on/off toggle switch moved to the top right corner. The Location sources in Android 4.3 ask you to check off and allow GPS to pinpoint your location. The second check box allows apps to use Google's location service to find your location faster...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Dingy_cellar_dweller (Posts: 218; Member since: 16 Mar 2013)
Whats with the first page on the right, looks like Touchwiz.
4. Jklaz (Posts: 156; Member since: 01 Jul 2013)
Definitely. This article is confusing.. At least the pictures are
2. mr.techdude (Posts: 569; Member since: 19 Nov 2012)
I think android 4.4 is all about power saving and constant pure speeds. Hope so cause my nexus7(2012) is starting to lag even on 4.3 and I have only 2 games downloaded
5. XaErO (Posts: 271; Member since: 25 Sep 2012)
Really waiting for Google to unveil the next Android version ..
Hope it will bring even wide range of features & huge performance impact ..