Screenshots of BlackBerry 10.2 leak for your viewing pleasure
0. phoneArena 02 Jul 2013, 23:57 posted on
Screenshots of the BlackBerry 10.2.0.483 update have been leaked and reveal a number of new features.; included on the updated OS are actionable notifications, an updated settings app and Wi-Fi Direct. This allows direct communications between two devices using peer-to-peer Wi-Fi connectivity, without a router...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. abcdefgh (banned) (Posts: 471; Member since: 29 Mar 2013)
still no signs of recovery in smartphone battle...
2. axllebeer (Posts: 270; Member since: 05 Apr 2011)
If BlackBerry is still around and doing better by Thanksgiving then I'm getting this phone. Need a worthy replacement for my 9930.
3. msa1988 (Posts: 418; Member since: 30 Mar 2010)
Hopefully it will actually have some apps by then.
5. DeejayReact (Posts: 27; Member since: 14 Jun 2013)
I have a Q10 for my buisness line, and I love it. However I also have a HTC One for personal use.. =)
7. axllebeer (Posts: 270; Member since: 05 Apr 2011)
I actually went through the HTC Evo 4G LTE and a Sammy Sprint S2 Ep-Touch. After using Android for about 7 months, I went back to my BBRY. Now I like Android, but I actually missed something easier to use with 1 hand and a real keyboard. Swiftkey is awesome on the Evo, but the S2 couldn't keep up with me typing. And with the Note 10.1 at my side I was willing to sacrifice what I could do with an Android phone, to get back what I missed about having a BlackBerry.
4. frustyak (Posts: 184; Member since: 08 Mar 2010)
I'm going to go out on a very short limb and predict that the carriers will charge us $20 extra per month to use WiFi Direct.
6. axllebeer (Posts: 270; Member since: 05 Apr 2011)
What makes you think that will happen? There is no basis for a charge as its just 2 devices transferring something like a file for example between each other. There is no use of a cell tower when doing this. Its the same as using Bluetooth but far faster and superior.
8. isprobi (Posts: 375; Member since: 30 May 2011)
I am still waiting for my 10.1 update from AT&T. My contract is up this month so I took a look at what smartphones they have and nothing is that great. If they do not get the BB10 update out soon I may go back to my Galaxy Note for a while.
9. fjftokyo (Posts: 57; Member since: 06 Jun 2013)
With the 10.2 update we can port jellybean updated android apps onto our Z10's and Q10's