Screenshots compare Walkman lock screens of Sony Xperia Z1 and Sony D6503 Sirius
0. phoneArena 11 Feb 2014, 01:03 posted on
Over the last couple of days, we've seen a plethora of leaked screenshots for the Sony D6503 Sirius. The 4K video app, the Timeshift app and the Creative Effect editing app were revealed in one leak, while another leak showed off the 15.5MP manual mode for the back camera. The leaks are coming from a lucky individual who has a prototype of the D6503, probably in his hands right now...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. istitch (Posts: 152; Member since: 19 Mar 2013)
1st its ios 7
then kitkat 4.4.2
then the new touchwiz
and now this...
i think they're all going in the same direction
8. vincelongman (Posts: 639; Member since: 10 Feb 2013)
IMO the kikat looks the best (my only problem is that my music is from iTunes, so the album art is low res [600px])
10. james004 (Posts: 446; Member since: 15 May 2013)
wow, that is some serious problem for a young man. low res album thumbnail! .... you life must be tough bro!
14. vincelongman (Posts: 639; Member since: 10 Feb 2013)
I know right haha
13. Commentator (Posts: 2184; Member since: 16 Aug 2011)
Well, Android 3.0 Honeycomb really kicked off the current Android UI style, not 4.4.2.
2. PapaSmurf (Posts: 6644; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Nice, clean lock screen but that swipe to unlock is literally bait.
5. XperiaOptimusOne (unregistered)
Neat, hope it debuts in MWC or sooner.
9. emadshiny (Posts: 1091; Member since: 05 Dec 2012)
Sony's UI is getting better and better with every update.
Its simple, practical and elegant.
11. james004 (Posts: 446; Member since: 15 May 2013)
their button size is a think, only if they could tune it down. its no problem for me, i can modify it to lower size.