Screen shots of Google Music Store leak ahead of Wednesday unveiling?
0. phoneArena posted on 14 Nov 2011, 14:10
New screen shots purport to show off the upcoming Google Music Store. Check out the design and new details on the store ahead of a possible Wednesday announcement...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Alantef posted on 14 Nov 2011, 14:21 5 0
this will be VERY interesting to see what Google does with this....i NEVER buy music but still i wanna see what happens with this
7. aarongzmn posted on 14 Nov 2011, 16:18 6 0
You do realize that there are music services such as MOG, Rhapsody, Spotify, and so on dont you?
8. Alantef posted on 14 Nov 2011, 16:35 8 1
I was going to say that exactly....but you have to realize that taco is a flipping idiot
13. remixfa posted on 14 Nov 2011, 19:16 7 0
do you have proof of this taco? otherwise its a flame baited troll.
2. DigitalMD posted on 14 Nov 2011, 14:39 3 2
Let's hope it is better than the Google Music android app and cloud music manager that is painful alpha code at best. Simply terrible implementation of a good concept.
4. terabyteRouser posted on 14 Nov 2011, 15:11 1 0
Spot on, the Google Music app was pretty shoddy.
5. The_Miz posted on 14 Nov 2011, 15:19 3 6
I've seen calculators with better programming than that travesty they call a music app.
14. remixfa posted on 14 Nov 2011, 19:16 4 0
you have seen the completly unreleased google music app that lets you buy music?? wow miz, you must be a huuuuuuge google insider..
oh wait.. your just trolling.
20. DigitalMD posted on 14 Nov 2011, 21:22 0 0
Oh Snapamundo!!!, u forgot to actually read what you were replying too. .. Mounon.....
Get a job.
10. SuperEd posted on 14 Nov 2011, 17:36 0 3
Wow...looks very much like the Driod ecosystem. Disjointed and a mess!
15. remixfa posted on 14 Nov 2011, 19:17 3 0
meh. unless they let you buy and DL the music completely DRM free so i can always use it no matter what, not interested.
21. taco50 (banned) posted on 15 Nov 2011, 01:17 0 1
Everyone gives you music drm free. iTunes gives you your music from free.
23. remixfa posted on 15 Nov 2011, 08:03 1 0
you have to pay extra for DRM free on itunes.. which is a rip-off. i want 1 price, DRM free all the time. and no, very few music services give you music DRM free.
rhapsody and zune erases all the music you download from that "unlimited music downloads for 15 a month" deal once you cancel your subscription.
most are either like that, or like itunes where its DRM'ed like crazy unless you pay extra
if you buy it straight from the music company or band a lot of time its DRM free but most people dont do that.
24. Trainer posted on 15 Nov 2011, 09:37 1 0
FYI, Zune gives you 10 free downloads a month DRM free, yours to keep forever. I used to use it. It is the best deal around. So, you are right that you don't keep all of the unlimited music, but no one does that because they'd lose crazy money.
I can't wait to see what Google offers!
16. rockstarlive posted on 14 Nov 2011, 19:25 0 0
I notice that T-mobile is also hosting the event. Live music too.
My guess is.....Maybe HTC announcing another Beats audio phone or some sort of special edition of their phones with Google Music already in it.
Kinda like, when the MyTouch came out with the Fender edition and Eric Clapton playing some tunes.
18. protozeloz posted on 14 Nov 2011, 20:07 0 0
At the Top! Why it says market? if you check the android market books say books and movies say movies, so why music says market?