Scientists continue to test urine as a source of electricity; Gates Foundation provides a grant
0. phoneArena 24 Dec 2013, 12:33 posted on
Back in July, we told you about scientists at the Bristol Robotics Laboratory, part of the University of the West of England, who discovered a way to recharge the batteries in your mobile phone with urine. Some more information about the project was the subject of a published report on Tuesday, including information that the project has won a grant from the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. androiphone20 (Posts: 1654; Member since: 10 Jul 2013)
Taking a piss in the drain will be like a walk in the park, taking a piss to power your toaster while you end up burning your bread to ashes. Kudos to this :P
3. phonemonkey (Posts: 168; Member since: 13 Feb 2012)
I should be able to get a grant to turn my exhaust into electricity in my car
whats bill gates number? these genuises got it
4. xq10xa (Posts: 698; Member since: 07 Dec 2010)
So when people go to bars, concerts, or clubs......they are going to be able to piss and charge their phones at the same time! Or like.........my car battery died! Hold up let me take a wizz. Nice.
5. GeekMovement (Posts: 2156; Member since: 09 Sep 2011)
So... I'm hoping that this as nothing to do with making the handsets smell.
6. darkkjedii (Posts: 21377; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
R. Kelly will sue ovr anything that's gotta do with urine. He currently hold every Pee patent there is.
7. makio9 (Posts: 48; Member since: 23 Jul 2012)
I'm tall and don't piss much.
That means i have to pay more to eat and make less money from my piss ugh